Almost every modern gamer knows miHoYo games studio by their latest project Genshin Impact. But it is not their first or only game. Today we would like to highlight the list of all miHoYo games in case you find them interesting.
What is miHoYo?
Let’s start from the beginning. The company was created by three Shanghai Jiaotong University graduate students. All of them shared the same interests like anime, comics, games, and technology. The first game was by these men was published in 2011 and the team was mentioned as indie developers.
In 2012 they officially founded miHoYo as we know it today. After that, the company grew so they developed and published more games that you can play on mobile devices as well as other platforms. Below we will show you the whole miHoYo games list.
There are 6 games that were released since that time. Some of them can be found only for mobile devices some are available for PC as well. We will make notes next to every game.
- FlyMe2theMoon – released on September 28, 2011 only for iOS.
- Zombiegal Kawaii – released on June 20, 2013 (worldwide) only for iOS, but later ported to Android.
- Guns GirlZ – released in 2014 only for iOS, but the servers shuted down in October 2020.
- Honkai Impact 3rd – released on October 14, 2016 only for mobile, but later in 2019 ported to Microsoft Windows.
- Tears of Themis – released in July 2020 for iOS and Android
- Genshin Impact – released in September 2020 for PlayStation4, PC, iOS, and Android. In 2021 cross-platform co-op between mobile and PC was added.
As you can see previously developers in miHoYo were focused only on iOS single-player games. But later their products have become more popular due to the PC version of Honkai Impact 3rd which was the first online multiplayer game published by miHoYo. Moreover, it was a revolutionary project for the Chinese games market as they were the first to make an anime oriented product.
Since then miHoYo has had nothing but success and ambitious plans for the future. Genshin Impact is an extremely popular project that hasn’t realized even half of its revealed potential so more fun is about to come.
- 0 Comment
- Other games and misc.
- September 6, 2021