The market of mobile games is full of great titles. You can find any kind of game for any taste for any mobile device. But what if your mobile device is not good enough or you don’t have enough memory on your phone to play all the games you wish to play. In such a case, you can use emulators. Those are special programs for PC that can run apps and games designed for Android or iOS. One of the most popular of them is called BlueStacks. Here you can see the list of the best games on BlueStacks, like Bluestacks Clash Royale. And know whether you can play Genshin Impact BlueStacks.
If you have never heard about emulators let us explain a bit on the example of BlueStacks. It is an app ned to enable android applications to run on PC with Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OS. You can run a large number of applications and games on BlueStacks simultaneously, each of them will be opened in the new window inside the BlueStack programme. It also offers a multi-instance mode that runs multiple instances of the same app.
One of the reasons why you should try playing mobile games on your PC using an emulator is the advantage of controls. You can mouse and keyboard to play so it gets really easy to play such games as BlueStacks PUBG. In addition to that, there are some features on BlueStacks that any gamer will enjoy:
- improved keymapping with a faster way to control your game with a keyboard and mouse
- fast game perfomance and loading screens
- better performance, bigger screen, and more accurate controls
And of course, you can now forget about increasing your memory card space on your phone or changing the device every 1-2 years.
Best games to play on BlueStacks
BlueStacks offers a lot of games presented in Google Play or Play Market. Once you could even find BlueStacks Genshin Impact but know it is closed due to the latest patch in Genshin where cross-platform saves have been added. In any case, there are a lot of other big titles on BlueStacks. Let’s have a look at them below. We have grouped them by genre.
- BlueStacks PUBG Mobile
- BlueStacks Free Fire
- BlueStacks Rules of Survival
- BlueStacks Crossfire Legends
- BlueStacks Modern Combat 5
- BlueStacks NOVA Legacy
- BlueStacks Iron Throne
- BlueStacks Lords Mobile
- BlueStacks King of Avalon
- BlueStacks State of Survival
- BlueStacks Rise of Kingdoms
- BlueStacks Star Trek Fleet Command
- BlueStacks Arknights
- BlueStacks Azur Lane
- BlueStacks War Robots
- BlueStacks Honkai Impact 3rd
- BlueStacks Left to Survive
- BlueStacks Call of Duty: Mobile
- BlueStacks Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
- BlueStacks RAID: Shadow Legends
- BlueStacks AFK Arena
- BlueStacks Epic Seven
- BlueStacks MARVEL Strike Force
- BlueStacks Idle Heroes
- BlueStacks Dynasty Scrolls
- BlueStacks Princess Connect! Re:Dive
We have included Bluestacks tags everywhere to let you know that all of them are played via the BlueStacks programme on your PC. You will need to download BlueStacks first, after that launch it and download the game from there. Launch the game in the emulator and enjoy.
- 0 Comment
- Other games and misc.
- September 16, 2021