Children of Morta has presented its new DLC. It is called Paws and Claws and all money that they raise will go their partner Humane Society International to protect animals around the world. We will tell you more about this partnership and Children of Morta Paws and Claws DLC itself further.
Children of Morta Charity
The new DLC has been added with a great purpose to collect money for Humane Society International organization. This wonderful idea produced even better content into the game. Children of Morta Paws and Claws is available for purchase in Steam, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4. For only $3.99 you can make animals around the world happier as all 100% of purchases will go to HSI.
Paws and Claws Features
But let’s talk a bit more about the content that you get if you buy Paws and Claws.
- Animal Shelter system – adds a new section of the house.
- Animals will visit the family’s house such as deers, foxes, birds, and more.
- New mechanic – use treats to feed animals and look after them.
- New special animal-related boosts (XP Gain, Movement Speed, and more) available for the Bergsons.
- New home interactive events.
- More than 100 new animations, big and small, showing you the life of your new animal friends.
Also there are free update features:
- 6 new Divine Graces
- 8 new Consumables: Talisman of Protection, Iron Hide, and more.
- 12 new Divine Relics: Burning Edge, Ferocious Shards, Wand of Protection, and more.
Moreover, this animal-related content has a lot of new activities and gameplay options. For example, you will need to take actual care after the animals and make them happy (as they have a happiness bar). If your animals are happy they will give your family boosts.
- Normal (no boost)
- Happy (low boost)
- Excited (med boost)
- Overjoyed (High boost)
But if play Children of Morta for the first time you will need to play a bit to open animal shelter. It can be unlocked after you reach floor 2 of cave 2. By the way, treats you will also find in dungeons (common and epic).
And some changes and implementations have been added for Bergsons. First of all, now you will see new animals in his house: a deer dad (big male deer), a deer cub, a fox, a peacock, an owl, birds (red, yellow), small birds (green, orange), a hen, and a pullet.
5 kinds of Boosts for Bergsons:
- Critical Chance (low, mid, high)
- Movement Speed (low, mid, high)
- XP Gain (low, mid, high)
- Luck (low, mid, high)
- Dodge Chance (low, mid, high)
And in addition, as you can see above there are five new kinds of boosts for Bergsons as well.
- 0 Comment
- Gaming News
- August 25, 2020