The first thing you should know about Cyberpunk 2077 is that map will become your best friend. In this guide, you will find tips on how to operate the map in Cyberpunk 2077 better and more effective.
Night City is the name of the city you are playing in. Basically, it is a free city and has six main districts. Each of them has a fixer and difficulty level. You live in the easiest district called Watson. It also has several areas that have different tasks. Actually, every district is divided into several areas and has its own ruling gang.
Cyberpunk 2077 Areas List
- Watson – Northside, Arasaka Waterfront, Little China
- Westbrook – Japantown, North Oak, Charter Hill
- City Center – Corpo Plaza, Downtown
- Heywood – Wellsprings, The Glen
- Santo Domingo – Arroyo, Rancho Coranado
- Pacifica – Coastview, West Wind Estate
Cyberpunk 2077 Gangs
Below you can see the list of districts and its ruling or primary gang next to it.
- Watson – Maelstrom
- Westbrook – The Max, Tiger Claws
- City Center – (none)
- Heywood – Valentinos
- Santo Domingo – 6th Street Gang
- Pacifica – Voodoo Boys, Animals
By the way, these gangs are shown in their difficulty level. Starting from the easiest Maelstrom to the most difficult Voodoo Boys and Animals.
Cyberpunk 2077 Full Map
The map is really big. In addition to the districts above, you will see Wasteland. It is big and dangerous and you will do many interesting side quests there.
Also, I’d like to mention the traffic in Cyberpunk 2077. It is made very realistic, though sometimes cars would stop and won’t move. But the roads and different levels are great. Some players may find it annoying that you need to drive on overpasses instead of driving right through. But this gives the game a special atmosphere.
Cyberpunk 2077 Vendors
Night City is like any city but more dangerous and futuristic. There you will find a lot of interesting places. All of them you can filter in-game on the map or use a great tool that lets you see Night City map.
So the list of vendors in Cyberpunk 2077 is the following:
- Clothing Vendor – You can buy here some mods for your clothing or some parts of the gear.
- Food – Usually you can meet them on markets, they sell food that gives you buffs.
- Medpoint – Here you can buy heals of any kind.
- Netrunner – Buy some new scripts that will help you on stealth missions.
- Weapon Shop – You can buy modifiers for your weapon or new guns.
- Fixer – The person that gives you tasks in the district (you don’t need to meet him personally actually).
- Junk Vendor – Sell the junk you’ve got.
- Melee Vendor – Similar to Weapon shop but for melee.
- Ripperdoc – The only way to buy and place cyber implants into your body is to visit a ripperdoc.
Almost every vendor has different items to offer so you should visit all of them to know the whole range.
Cyberpunk 2077 Fast Travel and Drop Points
There are a lot of fast travel points in Night City. They work pretty simple. Find the one closest to you and select the location you need to get to. You can travel from one fast travel point to another. They are marked with blue on the map and look like boxes with hologram map on top.
As for the Drop Points. These are boxes like vending machines. There are a lot of them in Night City as you can see below. They work in two ways. Firstly, you can sell anything there if you need to, but be sure that the Drop Point has the money. And the second way is for taking some quest items or a bonus for a perfectly executed order.
Other marks on the map are mostly related to different types of quests, like Gigs, NCPD Scanner Hustles and other activities.
All of the tasks will become active after you approach them. If you are near a Gig the fixer from this district will call you and explain the terms of the task. Blue marks are activated automatically and don’t assign you any side quest. If you see them active you need to drop everything and neutralize the threat. After that, you will receive the reward automatically. And the last category is related to your home, rest points and your vehicles.
Also, you can see Hidden Gems. There are a lot of items that you can find in Night City from guns to great expensive sports cars.
- 0 Comment
- December 22, 2020