Diablo 3 has a new active 21st season now. There are a lot of new features related to Trials of Tempests. And of course new sets and new challenges. One of such challenges is the return of Diablo 3 Sprinter Conquest. In total, there are five conquests in season 21:
- Avarice — complete a 50 million gold streak outside of The Vault or its Inner Sanctum.
- Speed Demon— beat a Torment, X Nephalem Rift, at Level 70 in under 2 minutes.
- Sprinter (current post) — complete the entire campaign from Act I to Act V at Level 70 in under 1 hour.
- Curses! — defeat over 350 monsters at Level 70 in any Cursed Chest event on Torment X or higher.
- The Thrill— complete a Greater Rift 45 solo without any Set items equipped.
Also, please note that Speed Racer Conquest is the same as Sprinter Conquest but for Hardcore game mode. So the only thing you need to do to obtain Speed Racer conquest is to follow the guidelines below but on Hardcore.
The general idea of Sprinter conquest is to finish the whole campaign in Diablo 3 from Act I to Act V as fast as you can, but no longer than 1 hour. And, of course, you must be level 70. This Diablo 3 Sprinter Conquest Guide contains a list of tips and suggestions that will help player complete Sprinter Conquest successfully. As Sprinter is a part of Season 21 Trials of Tempest you may be interested to learn about this season more.
And further you will read tips on completing Sprinter conquest.
Sprinter Conquest Preparation
First of all, you need to decide whether you are going to do it solo or in a group of friends. It can be done both ways, but as in any other conquest w advice to play with friends in you want to succeed as fast as possible.
Second of all, you must reach level 70, of course, you and all your friends as well. While levelling don’t forget to collect items and gear the will help you in completing Sprinter conquest.
The main optimization point is in your team members’ roles. Usually, you play in a group of four, where 3 are playing and completing quests and 1 is sitting in a town and turn them in. This will help you save some pressures minutes.
As a last preparation point assign the lowest possible difficulty level in Diablo 3: Normal. This won’t effect Sprinter conquest completion but will certainly give you an advantage.
Sprinter Conquest Timing
There are several tips that will you optimize your actions and save more time. One of them split for 2 roles if playing in a group. As we said before one should stay in town to turn in completed quests and make new ones.
Also you must put “Automatically Skip Cut Scenes” option in your Gameplay settings menu. And assign a button for skipping dialogues with NPCs to turn in and take quests as fast as you can.
The most important part of Sprinter conquest timing is to measure the time. If you play in a group the player in a town can easily be in charge of group timer. The main idea is to clear and complete the quest-lines within the timing or restart if you see that you had a bad start. So the timing checkpoints for Sprinter conquest are:
- Start Act 2 around the 15-16 minute point.
- Start Act 3 around the 28-29 minute point.
- Start Act 4 around the 38-40 minute point.
- Start Act 5 around the 42-45 minute point.
But of course, you can do better then this that will only mean you are certainly going to succeed.
Group mates tips
Here you will read about the roles for completing Sprinter conquests and what everyone should do.
A player in a town or quest-follower
First of all, some tips for the one who will turn in the quests. Even though you are not in the middle of the fight it doesn’t mean you are chilling out. The most important task (regardless of timing) is knowing the situation. Voice communication will help a lot, but if you play without it follow the quest log and move between needed towns fast.
Your role is very important and you must know the structure of all Diablo 3 quest-lines in order to know where to take and where to turn in quests. Also, you will need to pick Crusader or Demon Hunter in order to learn fast-moving abilities (Steed Charge for Crusaders, Vault for Demon Hunters, etc.) for the instances you have to run between NPCs in town.
As a quest-follower, you must know the sequence of all quests and be aware of all plot changes while your group mates are fighting. If you forget to speak with any NPC in time your group may fail the whole run.
It is obvious that those players that clear the instances and complete quests should clear the levels as fast as possible. So here we will highlight some things that will help you become faster and more effective.
First of all, pick a speed-farming build. Yo can pick one of the builds we wrote about before below.
In addition, you can make some improvements to your build to make it faster. For example:
- Slot extra movement skills and passives, such as Tactical Advantage and Hot Pursuit on Demon Hunters, Fleet Footed on Monks, Fueled by Death on Necromancers, Illusionist on Wizards, etc.
- Equipe speed-buffing legendary items, such as Warzechian Armguards, Krelm’s Buff Belt and Rechel’s Ring of Larceny in addition to the items we recommend in builds.
- Take both speed-enhancing legendary gems, Wreath of Lightning and Boon of the Hoarder. To make it even more effective you can combine them with Avarice Band.
Also, you must be aware of teleportation prompts. When a player from your group enters the boss encounter you must choose between two options entering or not. Be fast in your decision. Besides, this will help you find a boss faster. All three of you can go to different sides of a map to seek for a boss and then just teleport to the boss fight.
The list of Bosses that you will need to kill:
- Queen Araneae in Act I
- the Royal Audience in Act II
- Siegebreaker in Act III
- Cydaea in Act III
- Azmodan in Act III
- Iskatu Act IV
- Izual Act IV
- Diablo in Act IV
- Breaching the Fortress Act V
- Malthael in Act V
You can skip all boss fights if you want to except for Azmodan, Diablo and Malthael.
List of the recommended builds for Sprinter Conquest
AS we already said before you can choose any build that clears the enemies to fast and deals a lot of damage to single targets as well. But we want also to highlight appropriate Diablo 3 builds names below.
- Barbarian: Whirlwind Build;
- Crusader: Bombardment Build;
- Demon Hunter: Multishot Build;
- Monk: Raiment Generator Build;
- Necromancer: Blood Mages Build;
- Witch Doctor: Gargantuan Build;
- Wizard: Archon Build.
We hope that with the help of this guide Diablo 3 Sprinter Conquest will be an easy task for you. Good luck!
- 0 Comment
- August 24, 2020