The new season in Diablo 3 starts soon enough on 3rd July. It is going to be the 21st season and we have a lot to tell you about it. In this post, you will read more about Trials of Tempest, Diablo 3 conquests, seasonal rewards and more.
Before the start of the new season Blizzard has made a lot of additions and improvements, which you can read about in Diablo 3 Patch 2.6.9. Changes. As for the Tempest season, read on.
Trials of Tempests – Diablo 3 Season 21 theme details
The season starts on 3rd July and will bring a lot of new stuff. During the whole 21st Season in D3 every 90 seconds your champion will channel an elemental power which unleashes into the environment for a limited time:
- Rain meteors from the skies around you.
- Breathe lightning.
- Summon a wall of flame.
- Release twisters of pure energy.
- Crush your foes under the weight of rolling snowballs.
This sounds super interesting and will freshen Diablo 3 mechanics. We are eager to try it all out.
Seasonal cosmetic rewards
Of course, you will get a chance to receive some great cosmetic rewards for completing quests in Diablo. You can see an example of the 21st Season cosmetic rewards below.
If they look familliar to you it’s because Blizzard returns Season 9 rewards into the game this season. A great opportunity to get all the missing rewards if you have missed some.
As for Stupendous Contraption pet and the Industrial Portrait Frame, which you can see above. These are new pieces of content, which you will get for completing all the journey in Trials of Tempests.
In addition to the Chest and Gloves slots of the exclusive Conqueror Set, you’ll be able to earn the Pandemonium portraits and the cute and craggly Rocky pet first introduced in Season 9. As mentioned Blizzard.
Diablo Journey Rewards
If you complete all the tasks from the Conqueror tier you’ll get and extra stash tab, but no more then 5 extra tabs. To achieve Conqueror in the Season Journey you need to complete the following tasks:
- Guardian of Sanctuary: Finish a level 70 Nephalem Rift on Torment XIII difficulty within 5 minutes.
- Gem of My Life: Level three Legendary Gems to level 55.
- All I Do is Win: Complete 2 Conquests this Season.
- Lose Yourself: Kill the Skeleton King at level 70 in under 30 seconds on Torment XIII difficulty.
- Money Ain’t a Thang: Slay Greed on Torment XIII difficulty. Treasure Goblins outside of Nephalem Rifts will sometimes open portals to Greed’s domain, The Vault.
- Take U There: Reach Greater Rift Level 60 Solo. Greater Rift keystones can be obtained from any Nephalem Rift guardian.
- Power Amplification: Use Kanai’s Cube to augment an Ancient Legendary item with a level 50+ gem.
- Cubic Reconfiguration: Use Kanai’s Cube to reforge a Legendary item.
Diablo 3 Seasonal Conquests List
Curses!/Stars Align – pick any Cursed Chest event that requires killing monsters and defeat over 350 or more at level 70 on Torment X or higher.
Sprinter/Speed Racer – complete the entire Diablo III campaign from Act I to Act V at level 70 in under 1 hour.
Avarice/Avaritia – complete a 50 million gold streak outside of The Vault or its Inner Sanctum.
Thrill/Superhuman – complete a Greater Rift level 45—solo and without any Set items equipped.
Speed Demon/Need for Speed – beat a Torment X Nephalem Rift at level 70 in 2 minutes.
How to get Diablo 3 Seasonal Class Set?
First of all, you cannot get all the class sets at once. You’ll need to meet all the requirements and get it only for one class per season (both Hardcore and Non-Hardcore). Second of all, it works the following way. Complete chapters 2, 3, and 4 of the Season Journey to get three pieces of Haedrig’s Gifts and pieces of the class set in it. To get the full set you need to get all three on one character.
List of the Season 21 Class Sets:
- Barbarian – Might of the Earth
- Crusader – Thorns of the Invoker
- Demon Hunter – The Shadow’s Mantle
- Monk – Monkey King’s Garb
- Witch Doctor – Raiment of the Jade Harvester
- Wizard – Firebird’s Finery
- Necromancer – Grace of Inarius
All of them look great, don’t you think? Pick the next class to play it in Trials of Tempests from 3rd July with us!