A new five-star champion is coming soon to Genshin Impact and all players are really excited about it. Here you will learn about Genshin Impact Eula Banner Release Date, get to know what champions release together with Eula and how to get Eula while the event is active.
Born of Ocean Swell details
Born of Ocean Swell is the name of the event that brings Eula champion and new banner to Genshin Impact. So Genshin Impact Eula Banner Releases May 18, 2021, and ends June 8, 2021. You can expect to see more champions in wish and here is the list of other details.
Born of Ocean Swell wish will contain:
- 5-star promotional character:
- “Dance of the Shimmering Wave” Eula (Cryo)
- 4-start featured characters:
- “Blazing Riff” Xinyan (Pyro)
- “Juvenile Galant” Xingqiu (Hydro)
- “Uncrowned Lord of the Ocean” Beidou (Electro)
Please, note that these champions will not be available in “Wanderlust Invocation” standard wish. Also, promotional character will get huge drop-rate, which we describe below.
If you want to get Eula you need to get a decent amount of Intertwined Fate (special wishes for events). And use them on banner event wishes when Eula banner is active to roll it. Almost everything depends on your luck, but still there are guaranteed chances to drop Eula anyway. Let’s start from drop-rate first.
|Item||Base Rate||Average Rate|
|4★ Character or Weapon||5.1%||13%|
In the table above you can see the chances of obtaining characters from wishes. But during the event rules are a bit different. Below you can see the guarantees for characters drop-rates:
- 4★ drop guarantee: If a player does not win any 4★ or above item after 9 pulls, then the 10th pull is guaranteed to be a 4★ or higher item.
- This counter will reset if the player pulls any 4★ or above item.
- Featured 4★ character guarantee: Every time a player wins a 4★ item, there is a 50% chance it will be one of the featured 4★ characters.
- If the 4★ item won is not one of the featured characters, the next 4★ item won is guaranteed to be one of the featured characters.
- Thus it requires a maximum of 20 pulls to win a featured banner character.
- 5★ drop guarantee: If a player does not win any 5★ item after 89 pulls, the 90th pull is guaranteed to be a 5★ item.
- This counter will reset if the player pulls any 5★ item.
- Promotional character banners do not contain 5★ weapons in their item pool.
- Promotional 5★ character guarantee: Every time a player wins a 5★ item, there is a 50% chance it will be the promotional 5★ character.
- If the 5★ item won is not the promotional character, the next 5★ item won is guaranteed to be the promotional character.
- Thus it requires a maximum of 180 pulls to win the promotional banner character.
Also, keep in mind that all event rules save until the next banner. So if you spend 89 wishes during the current event the first wish during the next banner will be count as 90th and will give its guarantees. We hope that you all get lucky and get Eula fast!
- 0 Comment
- Gaming News
- May 17, 2021