Klee banner and the first part of the Midsummer Island Adventure is coming to an end. It means that the second part of it is coming soon with new quests, stories and character Kaedehara Kazuha. Read on to learn Kaedehara Kazuha Banner Release Date and some details about the upcoming event.
Kaedehara Kazuha Banner will appear in Genshin Impact in wishes section really soon, as Kazuha release date is 29th June 2021.
The day before, you will see that on 28th June the second chapter of the event starts with the new Archon quest ‘Prologue: Autumn Winds, Scarlet Leaves’. The requirements to participate in this event are the following:
reach Adventure level 36
complete the Archon quest ‘Chapter I: Act IV – We Will be Reunited’
Along with new character there will be new weapons in the upcoming wish. You can check the details below.
These are general facts. Below you will see facts related to Kaedehara Kazuha banner wish.
Kaedehara Kazuha Banner Wish Details
Kazuha Banner Wish starts on 29th June 2021 and ends on 20th July 2021. You will be able to get a 5-star character Kaedehara Kazuha (Anemo) along with three features 4-star characters Rosaria (Cryo), Bennett (Pyro), Razor (Electro).
Leaves in the Wind wish will contain:
- 5-star promotional character:
- “Scarlet Leaves Pursue Wild Waves” Kazuha (Anemo)
- 4-start featured characters:
- 5-star weapon:
- Freedom-Sworn (Sword)
- Skyward Atlas (Catalyst)
- 4-star weapons:
- The Alley Flash (Sword)
- Wine and Song (Catalyst)
- Alley Hunter (Bow)
- Favonius Greatsword (Claymore)
- Dragon’s Bane (Polearm)
Please, note that these champions and weapons will not be available in “Wanderlust Invocation” standard wish. Also, the promotional character and weapons will get a huge drop rate, which we describe below.
If you want to get Kazuha you need to get a decent amount of Intertwined Fate (special wishes for events). And use them on banner event wishes when Kazuha banner is active to roll it. Almost everything depends on your luck, but still, there are guaranteed chances to drop Kazuha anyway. Let’s start from drop-rate first.
|Item||Base Rate||Average Rate|
|4★ Character or Weapon||5.1%||13%|
In the table above you can see the chances of obtaining characters from wishes. But during the event rules are a bit different. Below you can see the guarantees for characters drop-rates:
- 4★ drop guarantee: If a player does not win any 4★ or above item after 9 pulls, then the 10th pull is guaranteed to be a 4★ or higher item.
- This counter will reset if the player pulls any 4★ or above item.
- Featured 4★ character guarantee: Every time a player wins a 4★ item, there is a 50% chance it will be one of the featured 4★ characters.
- If the 4★ item won is not one of the featured characters, the next 4★ item won is guaranteed to be one of the featured characters.
- Thus it requires a maximum of 20 pulls to win a featured banner character.
- 5★ drop guarantee: If a player does not win any 5★ item after 89 pulls, the 90th pull is guaranteed to be a 5★ item.
- This counter will reset if the player pulls any 5★ item.
- Promotional character banners do not contain 5★ weapons in their item pool.
- Promotional 5★ character guarantee: Every time a player wins a 5★ item, there is a 50% chance it will be the promotional 5★ character.
- If the 5★ item won is not the promotional character, the next 5★ item won is guaranteed to be the promotional character.
- Thus it requires a maximum of 180 pulls to win the promotional banner character.
Also, keep in mind that all event rules save until the next banner. So if you spend 89 wishes during the current event the first wish during the next banner will be count as 90th and will give its guarantees. We hope that you all get lucky and get Kazuha fast!
- 0 Comment
- Gaming News
- June 28, 2021