WoW Burning Crusade has been divided into several phases that will launch separately and unlock a huge part of the content from the TBC classic. Hyjal is a TBC raid that will be added into the game in phase 3. But before it starts you need to learn How to get Attunement to Hyjal Summit in WoW Burning Crusade Classic.
Hyjal Summit is the site of Nordrassil, the first World Tree. It’s brought back through the Caverns of Time so that players can relive the major event of Warcraft history, fighting with famous figures such as Jaina and Thrall.
The battle of Mount Hyjal takes place at the denouement of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, the seventh chapter of the Night Elf campaign, Twilight of the Gods. Archimonde advances the mountain just as he will in the raid instance, along with his lieutenants, Kaz’rogal the Doom Lord, Azgalor the Pit Lord, Rage Winterchill the Lich, and Anetheron the Dreadlord.
Players can obtain Tier 6 glove and helm tokens from this instance. With many waves of trash, this instance is also convenient to farm at max level for The Scale of the Sands reputation.
Hyjal Summit is the first raid of Phase 3 of Classic Burning Crusade. If you want to enter the Hyjal Summit raid you will need to complete the required attunement. Completing both Battle for Mount Hyjal and Black Temple attunements grants players the title <Name>,Hand of A’dal.
Hyjal Summit Attunement
To complete Hyjal Summit Attunement you need to act as written below:
- Go to the Caverns of Time.
- If you are Revered with the Keepers of Time, you can get to the Caverns of Time faster. Speak with Zephyr in Shattrath City’s World’s End Tavern. She offers a free teleport to the Caverns of Time in Tanaris if you meet said requirements. After being teleported, players will spawn directly in front of the Steward of Time who will then escort you down into the Caverns of Time.
- There find Soridormi and take The Vials of Eternity quest.
- Then you will need to kill the end bosses in Tier 5, Vashj and Kael, and loot their respective Vial Remnants.
- Turning in the quest will allow you access to an epic ring that is upgraded as your reputation level increases.
The steps are understood and clear, but it may take time to complete all the steps of the chain. Still you can already farm needed reputations. Read our guide WoW Burning Crusade Classic Reputation and Factions List. It can help you with this task.
- 0 Comment
- June 22, 2021