Here you can check all the implementations and changes that have been made to League of Legends with the release of 10.24 patch.
Cosmic Flight Anivia, Cosmic Charger Hecarim, Cosmic Invoker Illaoi, Cosmic Destiny Nami, Cosmic Huntress Nidalee, Cosmic Sting Skarner, Cosmic Hunter Varus, Cosmic Devourer Vladimir, Dark Cosmic Lissandra, and Star Guardian Soraka Prestige Edition are available now on November 24th, 2020. You can see all of them in their best in our post here.
W damage over time decreased.
W – DESPAIR
BASE DAMAGE OVER TIME DAMAGE
5/7.5/10/12.5/15 ⇒ 4/6/8/10/12DAMAGE
0.5% AP per 100 AP (every half second) ⇒ 0.25% AP per 100 AP (every half second)
BUGFIX Damage no longer occasionally fires at a slightly increased pace.
Passive bonus movement speed to bonus damage conversion decreased. E bonus movement speed decreased later and bugfixed.
PASSIVE – WARPATH
BONUS MOVEMENT SPEED TO BONUS AD CONVERSION
15-30% (level 1/3/6/9/12/15/18) ⇒ 12-24% (level 1/3/6/9/12/15/18)
E – DEVASTATING CHARGE
BONUS MOVEMENT SPEED
25-85% (based on time active) ⇒ 25-75% (based on time active)
BUGFIX Hecarim no longer gains more than 25% movement speed immediately after casting E – Devastating Charge
Passive bonus attack speed reduced.
PASSIVE – DIVINE ASCENT
BONUS ATTACK SPEED
2% per 100 ability power ⇒ 1% per 100 ability power
Passive melee blade bonus damage ratio decreased; dash range against immobilized enemies decreased.
PASSIVE – DAREDEVIL IMPULSE
MELEE BLADE DAMAGE RATIO
10% AD ⇒ 7.5% AD
DASH RANGE AGAINST IMMOBILIZED ENEMY
800/850/900/950/1000 (level 1/4/8/12/16) ⇒ 650/725/800/875/950 (level 1/4/8/12/16)
Q bonus AD increased; bonus AD per 1% missing health increased.
Q – BLOODLUSTBONUS AD
5/10/15/20/25 ⇒ 10/15/20/25/30
BONUS AD PER 1% MISSING HEALTH
0.15/0.2/0.25/0.3/0.35 ⇒ 0.15/0.25/0.35/0.45/0.55
Q Blight detonation cooldown reduction removed; damage from Blight effects detonated with Q are now increased by the amount of time Varus charges it for, up to 50%; Q now shows crit text when fully charged. W bonus damage reduced; detonating a Blight stack on enemy champions and Epic Monsters now reduces all basic cooldowns by 12% of the max cooldown per stack. R now snaps Varus to face the target direction on start of cast; missile speed reduced.
Q – PIERCING ARROW
REMOVED BLIGHT COOLDOWN REDUCTION Cooldown is no longer reduced by 3 seconds if Piercing Arrow detonates on a Blighted enemy
NEW BOW UP Damage from Blight effects detonated with Piercing Arrow are now increased by the amount of time Varus charges it for up to 50%, in addition to increasing Piercing Arrow’s damage for up to 50%
NEW VFX Piercing Arrow will now show crit text when fully charged
W – BLIGHTED QUIVER
7/10.5/14/17.5/21 ⇒ 7/8/9/10/11
NEW BOW DOWN Detonating a Blight stack on enemy champions and Epic Monsters now reduces all basic cooldowns by 12% of the max cooldown per stack
R – CHAIN OF CORRUPTION
NEW SNAPBACK Varus now snaps to face the target direction on start of cast
1950 ⇒ 1500
Passive crit doubling now takes place after Rageblade’s on-hit calculations.
PASSIVE – WAY OF THE WANDERER
ORDER OF OPERATIONS Way of the Wanderer’s crit-related effects now wait to activate until any other effects that care about crit have been taken care of. This primarily means crit chance is no longer doubled before Guinsoo’s Rageblade calculates its on-hit damage.
Passive crit doubling now takes place after Rageblade’s on-hit calculations.
PASSIVE – WAY OF THE HUNTER
ORDER OF OPERATIONS Way of the Hunter’s crit-related effects now wait to activate until any other effects that care about crit have been taken care of. This primarily means crit chance is no longer doubled before Guinsoo’s Rageblade calculates its on-hit damage.
There’s been a lot of changes to items that we have reflected in our post with all League of Legends items list. You can see the post below.
Midlane Minion Changes
Midlaners hold a significant amount of power across all levels of play. We think pulling a small amount of power out of this lane during early and mid-game will keep things in check, while also nerfing heavy roamers. Of note, these changes went out in patch 10.23, but were missed in the documentation—so if you’ve been counting, you’re not crazy.
- Midlane Cannon Minions now give 10 less gold
- Midlane Cannon Minions now gain 30% increased attack speed against towers
Behavioural Systems Update
As we wrap up the year, we’ve also wrapped up the Early Surrender and LP Consolation projects we mentioned in September, which are now ready for feedback! We’ve implemented the following:
- If there is an AFK player detected on your team after the 10-minute mark, a surrender vote can occur. For now, this change will only apply to Summoner’s Rift and the vote must be unanimous. If the vote isn’t unanimous, at the 15-minute mark the team can vote again, now only needing a majority vote.
- If a player on your team leaves during a ranked match or is detected as AFK, your LP loss may be reduced. Premades with a disconnect/AFK, provisional players, and players in promotion series will not receive this loss reduction.
For more details, read this article!
Item Shop And Icon Improvements
We’re continuing to iterate on the Item Shop based on the feedback you’ve given us. As a part of that work, we’re also updating over 60 icons to improve silhouette read, differentiate colors, reduce noise, and improve rendering quality. We hear and agree with the feedback that many of these icons are too difficult to identify quickly and are working towards cleaner, clearer icons. Thanks again for all your feedback!
- Updates to over 60 item icons
- Stomped a ton of bugs in the shop. Our shoes are now disgusting.
- The font size of the shop’s gold display has been embiggened
- Future’s Market now displays your debt limit in the shop.
- Recommended item card titles are now bolder
- Fixed a bug where the tags in recommended item cards had too much padding. We took them to the gym.
- When there is only one or two actual recommendations, no empty item cards will appear in the shop
- Fixed purchase button hover and clicked states
- Player chat will now display behind the item shop until you decide to open it
- Many many fixes to items appearing (or not appearing) in the correct tabs and filter groups
- Selected items in the shop will now have sweet looking magic surrounding them
- Darkened the borders of items you can’t afford to better differentiate them from the ones you can (more coming here soon)
- Made it easier to determine when a recommended item is not affordable
- While the shop is opened, you can now open the extended stats panel
VFX And SFX Updates
We’ve got another VFX update for you in this patch! It’s time for everyone’s favourite Void bug to skitter into the spotlight: Kha’Zix! And continuing down our Void friends, we’ve got some ear candy (SFX changes) for the Void’s eye…
Once again, our goals for these sorts of smaller updates is to improve the overall gameplay clarity of VFX and SFX whilst bringing them up to modern League of Legends standards. This means that our efforts are primarily aimed at abilities which do not clearly communicate their hitbox.
PASSIVE – UNSEEN THREAT Blade VFX more glowy; target effects better fit into the Void color scheme
BASIC ATTACK Updated swipes and new hit effects
Q – TASTE THEIR FEAR Updated isolated target indicator; reduced noise on target VFX
W – VOID SPIKE New missile trail effects. Updated Explosion area of effect to match the hitbox.
E – LEAP Reduced noise on landing effect. Updated area of effect to match the hitbox.
R – VOID ASSAULT Updated cloaking effect. Improved decloaking effect.
MECHA KHA’ZIX W rockets stay closer to the missile hitbox. Updated W and E area of effects.
GUARDIAN OF THE SANDS KHA’ZIX Updated W and E area of effects
DEATH BLOSSOM KHA’ZIX Updated W and E area of effects
DARK STAR KHA’ZIX Updated W and E area of effects
CHAMPIONSHIP KHA’ZIX Updated W and E area of effects
Q – PLASMA FISSION Hit sound no longer plays twice when the Q hits an enemy for the first time before splitting on base and all skins.
BATTLECAST VEL’KOZ Dance sound effects now loop correctly. Restored the sound that plays while the Q plasma bolt travels after splitting has been restored.
ARCLIGHT VEL’KOZ Dance sound effects now loop correctly. Restored the sound that plays when an enemy has been hit by the W detonate.
INFERNAL VEL’KOZ Vel’Koz will now play metal sounds when hit instead of flesh sounds. Restored respawn sound effects. Restored the sound that plays when a second stack of his passive is applied to enemy champions.
ARAM Balance Changes
-5% damage dealt ⇒ -3% damage dealt
MINION AOE DAMAGE Minions now take 75% damage from AoE attacks and abilities
TEAR OF THE GODDESS STACKING TIME
100% faster ⇒ 50% faster
SS CDR TO SS HASTE CHANGE Players now gain 70 Summoner Spell Haste rather than 40% Summoner Spell CDR
HORIZON FOCUS BUGFIX Horizon Focus will now properly proc off of long-range snowballs
- LEAGUE CLIENT: We have made improvements to the Champion Select grid, providing a smoother and more reliable experience. It’ll take less time to ban and lock in champions, and animations will feel smoother.
- LEAGUE CLIENT: The Reconnect button should no longer display after a match has completed. Players should now experience the appropriate end-of-game process.
- LEAGUE CLIENT: When the minimum resolution for the client is selected, Summoner Spell descriptions should not longer be blocked
- LEAGUE CLIENT: Skin chromas no longer show the incorrect champion
- LEAGUE CLIENT: The “This skin is currently not available to purchase” tooltip should no longer appear when entering Champion Select
- The player chat has been updated to the new UI tech we’re using in the shop (and other places). It may look a little different, but it still has the same good heart
- If Lissandra uses R – Frozen Tomb after using the Hextech Rocketbelt, she no longer gains an increased amount of healing
- Moving around Stridebreaker to a new item box location no longer refreshes its cooldown
- Silvermere Dawn no longer increases movement speed and its tooltip now reflects as such
- Guinsoo’s Rageblade no longer deals damage to turrets
- Presence of Mind’s mana regen bonus no longer resets every time the champion attacks an enemy champion
- Resistance Yorick’s R – Eulogy of the Isles‘s Maiden of the Mist will no longer automatically move above him when he recalls
- The champion using Shurelya’s Battlesong to buff an ally that receives a kill now properly receives assist credit
- Yone can no longer critically strike with Guinsoo’s Rageblade when he uses his third Q – Mortal Steel attack in melee range
- Divine Sunderer’s passive damage no longer works against turrets
- Zoe’s E2 – Sleepy Trouble Bubble and Vel’Koz’s Q2 – Plasma Fission now properly proc Horizon Focus
- Activating Turbo Chemtank when moving towards a first-tier turret with plates and out-of-vision no longer gives bonus movement speed
- Players can no longer one-hit kill jungle creep (including the Drakes) through a series of steps involving Smite
- Projectiles from Hextech Rocketbelt’s Supersonic no longer goes through champion-created terrain
- Fixed Hextech Rocketbelt’s, Galeforce’s, and Stridebreaker’s tooltips to indicate that their dashes cannot pass through terrain
- Tear of the Goddess’ mana charge no longer triggers off abilities used on Gangplank’s barrels
- Fizz’s W – Seastone Trident can no longer trigger Tear of the Goddess’ mana charge twice
- Ornn no longer causes crashes when picked in Intro Co-Op vs. AI games
- Lucian’s Passive – Lightslinger properly triggers Muramana’s on-hit bonus damage
- Muramana’s on-hit bonus damage now properly doubles every third attack when the user also has a Guinsoo’s Rageblade
- Garen’s E – Judgment‘s crit damage bonus is now properly 33%
- Tahm Kench’s Q – Tongue Lash + W – Devour combo now properly breaks the Rift Scuttler’s shield
- Ekko’s R – Chronobreak no longer forces him to attack the closest target on arrival
- Miss Fortune’s Serylda’s Grudge or Everfrost-empowered E – Make It Rain no longer slows the enemy more than intended
- Katarina can no longer stack Grievous Wounds effects with R – Death Lotus
- Picking up a Summoner Spell shard as Zoe with W – Spell Thief while casting a Teleport shard will no longer duplicate the Teleport shard
- Revitalize now properly increases heals and shields you cast onto or receive from allies by the intended amount
- 0 Comment
- Gaming News
- November 24, 2020