Lost At Sea is a narrative game with a deep storyline and a series of interesting events. The developers from Headup have finally announced the official release date of the game, which you can learn below.
Lost At Sea Release Date is July 15th, 2021. The game not only entertains, but also raises important everyday topics, such as life and death, reconciliation with family and your past. Lost at Sea will make you face your fears and find yourself among the lost island through mini-games and fascinating stories. You have to decide what is most important to you, what you want and how you will live and act further.
Moreover, you will plunge into a psychologically difficult atmosphere, immersed in analysis and self-examination. The gameplay takes place in the first person. You can find other features below.
- A personal story: Experience moments from someone’s life first-hand and help the main character relive and re-assess them to move on
- Island of the mind: Explore the different phases of life, each of them with their own beautiful biome on the island
- Beautiful memories: Gorgeous illustrations capture the essence of the most important moments in Anna’s life, while elaborate sound design brings her deepest fears to life
- Face your fears: Did I make the right choices? Did I fail my loved ones? As Anna, face all fears head-on, or walk away from them until you’re ready
- Game to remember: Unlock memories with specifically designed minigames and puzzles that capture these memories in unique gameplay
You can already play the demo version of the game, which will be available on Steam until June 27th.