All Content Available for Neverwinter: The Redeemed Citadel With Launch of Fourth and Final Milestone.
Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios are excited to announce that Neverwinter, the free-to-play action MMORPG set in the Forgotten Realms, is now available on the Epic Games Store. Starting today, millions of Epic Games players can explore the vast world of Neverwinter and embark on a grand adventure. Now is the perfect time for new adventurers to dive into Neverwinter, as the game has just released the fourth and final milestone for Neverwinter: The Redeemed Citadel, a multi-part update that is now available on Arc, Steam and the Epic Games Store. Milestone IV will launch at a later date on Xbox One and PlayStation®4. Milestone III, however, is now available for console players to enjoy.
About Milestone IV
With the final milestone unlocked for The Redeemed Citadel, players can now experience all of the exciting features that the citadel has to offer. The new update concludes the epic campaign of Neverwinter players aiding the redeemed archdevil Zariel in her renewed crusade against the devils and demons engaged in the Blood War. After banding together throughout the previous milestones to restore power to the once Bleeding Citadel, it has finally been fully restored and its Forge rekindled, enabling Zariel’s allies to strengthen their armor and their resolve. This foothold in Avernus, the first layer of the Nine Hells, now serves as a beacon for Aasimar avengers everywhere.
Milestone IV includes a new character race: Aasimar, along with a new chamber that gives players the ability to craft and upgrade unique armor.
Below is the content included in the new milestone:
- New Chamber – The Forge
- The Forge is now unlocked, enabling players to upgrade their Hunt Armor and craft Divine Armor.
- New Character Race – Aasimar
- Upon completion of this milestone, players who have purchased all Reforger’s Blessings and claimed all personal rewards will unlock the Aasimar Race.
- The Aasimar Race has the following racial abilities:
- Celestial Superiority: Damage dealt, outgoing healing, incoming healing, and maximum hit points are increased by 1%. Players take 1% less damage from all sources.
- Ability Scores: Grants a player +2 to any two stats.
- Celestial Presence: Grants all nearby party members a 1% increase to maximum hit points. This effect does not stack.
While slaying devils and demons throughout the campaign, players can earn the following new rewards:
- Crown of Candles Transmute
- Reforger’s Pants
- 3x Blessed Gifts of the Companion Choice Pack
- Pack contains a player’s choice of a piece of level 1100 companion equipment.
- Premium Legendary Insignia Choice Pack Bundle
- Lets players choose one of the following legendary insignias: Brutality, Initiative, and Fortitude.
Find a detailed list of the content the previous milestones brought here: https://perfectworld.box.com/v/NW-RedeemedCitadel-FactSheet
About The Redeemed Citadel
To access The Redeemed Citadel, a level 80 character and the completion of the Avernus campaign and Mote of Virtue storyline is required. For Redeemed Citadel progression, Neverwinter players had to work together to reach four major milestones and reforge the citadel. Players contributed to the reconstruction of the bastion of angelic strength by assisting Zariel with slaying fiends, completing Heroic Encounters in Avernus, completing Holy Register of the Deputation Quests and by doing Weekly Challenges. Weekly Challenges had players slaying demons, locating treasure, or traveling to past dungeons in an effort to gain Zariel’s Favor, a currency that can be exchanged for various goods.
When one of The Redeemed Citadel’s milestones was completed by the server early, there was some time before the next milestone began. During that time, players could continue to earn and spend Zariel’s favor, as well as work towards personal goals. Once the next milestone began, the previous milestone ended and no more personal progress could be earned unless players purchased the Reforger’s Blessing for that milestone.
Neverwinter is a free-to-play action MMORPG that features fast-paced combat and epic dungeons. Players explore the vast city of Neverwinter, the Sword Coast, and beyond, learning the vivid history of the iconic city in the Forgotten Realms and battling its many enemies.
Neverwinter is available on PC and is free to play digitally on Xbox One (with Xbox Live Gold*) and PlayStation®4 (PlayStation®Plus not required) *On Xbox, Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) required.
To download and play Neverwinter today for free, visit playneverwinter.com.