New massive Atoraxxion dudgeon comes to Black Desert Online along with a new class Corsair. Meet new changes in July 2021. Read on to learn more details.
Black Desert Online Corsair Class reveal
The name of the new class in Black Desert Online is Corsair, which uses oceanic power to crush the enemies. Along with special aqua techniques, you will see that Corsair swims faster and stays underwater longer. Below you can see more details in the Black Desert Online Corsair Class reveal and combat trailers.
As you can see Corsair will be added to Black Desert Online on 29th June 2021 for PC, console, and mobile, but you can get started with pre-creation on Wednesday, June 23. More awesome details about her combat style are shown below.
To celebrate Corsair’s launch, players can create a Season character during the pre-creation period. Season server characters level-up much faster, giving players a unique way to get new characters up to speed. Adventurers who create one during the event period will receive fantastic rewards.
Corsair’s main weapon is Serenaca, a special weapon that can become bigger in length. Combined with agility skills Corsair makes Serenaca lethal for enemies. Her sub-weapon is Mareca, a magical orb that grants her the ability to transform into a mermaid and deal with enemies with a help of a powerful tsunami.
Black Desert Online Atoraxxion dungeon reveal
The other awesome addition is the release of the new four-parts co-op dungeon in Black Desert Online. The names of these four parts of Atoraxxion are:
Vahmalkea releases on 21st July 2021 and Sycrakea releases on 29th July 2021. Other parts of Atoraxxion will release later this year. You can expect much from Atoraxxion from classic Black Desert features to puzzles, deep lore and epic monster battles.
What’s coming next in Black Desert Online?
Moreover, you can except more great things to come to the game soon. Some of them are:
- In July
- Adventurers can move into their new Mansions and decorate them with exclusive furniture on July 15.
- In August
- Adventurers can witness the horrors of a new extreme monster zone, Terror of the Deep Sea, on August 26. This new single-player mode will give Adventurers a new challenge by limiting their field of view.
- Try your hand at a new mini-game, Yarr, based on the rules of poker and the classic dice game Yacht. Adventurers will face off against opponents by using Knowledge cards they possess. This simple but addicting card game will be released on August 12.
- In September
- From September 2, Adventurers will be able to ride across the water with the new dream horse Mythical Diné using its Sea Sprint skill.
- In October
- The Elvia Realm Calpheon & Black Star Raid will come on October 14.
- Some classic characters will be reworked and will get special abilities that are unique to them.
- 2 new Red Battlefield maps will be released.
- Storytelling and tutorials will be improved.
Later in the year in Black Desert Mobile, get excited for:
- 5 new classes: Corsair, Lahn, Mystic, Solaris, and one more mysterious class. The four are female classes that have distinctive combat styles:
- Corsair is a fearsome, shapeshifting pirate who commands the battlefield like a captain on the high seas.
- Lahn waltzes across the lands with elegant movements as if she is dancing. She can glide through the air for a certain period of time, and her Crescent Pendulum and Noble Sword let her fend off foes with poise.
- Mystic is a swift, graceful fighter who uses a Cestus, ancient battle gloves, to protect her fists as she crosses, jabs, and uppercuts her way to victory.
- Solaris swings her enormous spear Jordun in combat as if it was as light as a feather, effortlessly overwhelming all enemies around her.
- A new multi-channel boss: Muraka the King of Ogres. Adventurers on all channels of the field where Muraka appears will fight it together, and those who participated in this battle will earn rewards according to the damage they dealt to Muraka.
- A new expansion: Great Ocean. Adventurers can build ships to enjoy the open seas and tons of other features like Sea Fishing, Treasure Recovery, Wanted List, Outlaw Waters, Ghost Ship, New Night Island, Padix Pirate Island, Great Ocean World Boss Khan, Statue of the Goddess Sylvia, and more.
- New regions: South and East Valencia will be updated with new monsters, stories, and features waiting for Adventurers in these uncharted lands.
As you can see from the Black Desert Online content roadmap there are many things to come this year in the game!
- 0 Comment
- Gaming News
- June 21, 2021