Some time ago we have introduced you Overwatch Experimental. You can read details about it in our previous Overwatch news. This time we will tell you more about the recent patch, which caused some major changes to two champions. Some balancing has been implied to Genji but the biggest changes caused Moira.
We reminding you that you can participate in this experiment any time and leave your feedback to let Blizzard know your thoughts about the possible Overwatch updates. Maybe you will be the one to improve the game with your ideas! So the experiment starts on 23rd July so hop in for the magnificent experience.
Further, you can read the text of the patch notes we kindly share from official Overwatch website.
Overwatch Experimental Hero Updates
The next experiment begins! There will be the 2-2-2 Role Queue ruleset so that you can get a feel for how these balance changes might affect the live game.
Nerfing the burst that Genji had. So the new numbers in his ability are:
- Damage decreased from 30 to 28
- Recovery increased from 0.65 to 0.75
Buffing Moira significantly to give her the possibility to get more unexpected and more supportive to other players. Read her upgraded abilities to get the point.
- Attach angle reduced by 37%
- Damage radius reduced from 4 meters to 3 meters
- Projectile slow amount after a target is found increased from -72.5% to -80%
- Damage-per-second now scales based on how close the target(s) are to the Biotic Orb
- Between 0 – 1 meter: It will deal 150 damage per second
- Between 1 meter – 3 meters: Scales linearly down from 150 to 25 damage per second
- Note: The normal damage orb on live is always 50 damage per second
- The total potential damage the Biotic Orb can deal is unchanged: 200 damage total
- Now phases out all allies within 6 meters (and self) for 1 second after exiting Fade
- Phasing makes a hero immune to all damage and effects. It will work exactly like Reaper’s Wraith Form or Moira’s own Fade effect in this regard
Moira was one of the popular support champions and now she may be even better. So if you are one of those who love Moira check her out in Overwatch Experimental.