In Path of Exile, players can come across a huge variety of currency items – from the most common Scroll of Wisdom to the rarest and most expensive. This list contains the most valuable and rare currencies, and we hope you are lucky enough to knock out or get one of them!
Current price: 100 Chaos Orbs
Few people use this orb for its intended purpose – enhance a piece of rare equipment with a new random affix. It is mainly used to exchange for valuable and rare items that cost several hundred Chaos Orbs. Therefore, the price of this orb is much higher than its drop rate, since Exalted Orbs are bought for trading and exchange for less rare currency items (for example, Orb of Alteration or Orb of Fusing).
How to get Exalted Orb:
- Can be dropped by slain monsters, chests, and destructible containers (including Arcanist’s Strongboxes) or doing beastcrafting recipes.
- Divination cards: The Hoarder, The Saint’s Treasure, Abandoned Wealth, Brother’s Stash, Alluring Bounty and Emperor’s Luck.
- Shards: Exalted Shard Shard x 20.
Prime Regrading Lens and Secondary Regrading Lens
Current price: 90 Chaos Orbs (Prime Regrading Lens) and 50 Chaos Orbs (Secondary Regrading Lens)
These orbs were added to the game with the release of the Heist league (3.12.0). They make it possible to get an alternative gem quality, which is different from the default one. This opens up new opportunities, especially for aura skills. Prime Regrading Lens add, change or remove alternative quality to skill gems, and Secondary Regrading Lens do the same, but on support gems.
How to get Prime Regrading Lens or Secondary Regrading Lens:
They can only be obtained from Grand Heist Curio Displays with the “Unusual Gems” target type.
Elderslayer’s Exalted Orbs
- 140 Chaos Orbs (Crusader’s Exalted Orb),
- 100 Chaos Orbs (Warlord’s Exalted Orb or Hunter’s Exalted Orb)
- and 60 Chaos Orbs (Redeemer’s Exalted Orb)
These Conqueror’s Exalted Orbs function slightly differently than the regular Exalted Orb. They allow you to enhance a piece of rare equipment with Conqueror’s influence, depending on the orb used. And unlike Exalted Orb, they are very actively used to craft top rare items such as Body Armor and Amulets.
How to get Elderslayer’s Exalted Orbs:
- Crusader’s Exalted Orb can only be obtained as a rare drop from Baran, The Crusader
- Warlord’s Exalted Orb can only be obtained as a rare drop from Drox, The Warlord
- Hunter’s Exalted Orb can only be obtained as a rare drop from Al-Hezmin, The Hunter
- Redeemer’s Exalted Orb can only be obtained as a rare drop from Veritania, The Redeemer
- Divination cards: The Long Con
Tempering Orb and Tailoring Orb
- 250 Chaos Orbs (Tempering Orb)
- and 45 Chaos Orbs (Tailoring Orb)
These orbs were added to the game with the release of the Heist league (3.12.0). At the same time, it became possible to knock out armour or weapons with enchantment, or with the help of new orbs add or replace it to existing equipment. However, both orbs and items with enchantment can only be obtained from Grand Heists, which makes them not only rare but also quite difficult to obtain.
How to get Tempering Orb or Tailoring Orb:
They can only be obtained from Grand Heist Curio Displays with the “Enchanted Armaments” target type.
Current price: 400 Chaos Orbs
This orb is used to craft rare items (equipment). What does it do? It can be used on an item with influence mods, causing this item to be destroyed. This influence modifier is transferred to another item of the same item class of your choice, resulting in the second item is reforged as a rare item with both influence types and new modifiers.
How to get Awakener’s Orb:
It can only be obtained as a rare drop from Sirus, Awakener of Worlds, end-game boss in the Conquerors of the Atlas expansion.
Current price: 600 Chaos Orbs
This is a new orb added to the game with the release of the Ritual league (3.13.0). It can only be used on Rare items that have two or more Influenced modifiers. Maven’s Orb randomly upgrades one of these influenced modifiers and removes another one. It is used to craft top end-game equipment.
How to get Maven’s Orb:
It can only be obtained as a rare drop from The Maven, end-game boss in the Echoes of the Atlas expansion.
Mirror of Kalandra and Mirror Shard
- 22.5K Chaos Orbs (Mirror of Kalandra)
- and 1.3K Chaos Orbs for each Mirror Shard
Mirror of Kalandra is the most expensive and rarest type of currency in the game, and only a few players managed to knock out or buy it. Mirror of Kalandra is used to duplicate the absolute best rare items available. Mirror will be consumed on use, and the player will receive an identical item (with the Mirrored mod at the very bottom). This is a very expensive process, so usually, players simply exchange the Mirror for a large amount of currency in order to be able to buy several valuable items, rather than just get a copy of one, albeit a top piece of equipment.
How to get Mirror of Kalandra:
- Can be dropped by slain monsters, chests, and destructible containers (including Arcanist’s Strongboxes), extremely low chance.
- Divination cards: House of Mirrors and Emperor’s Luck.
- Shards: Mirror Shard x 20.
How to get Mirror Shard:
- Can be dropped by Harbingers.
- Divination cards: Seven Years Bad Luck and Unrequited Love
We hope you will get lucky enough to get at least one of these Path of Exile currencies.
- 0 Comment
- February 3, 2021