After a few days as Heist League is active GGG discovers the main issues to improve performance. We share PoE 3.12.1 patch notes from here.
3.12.1 Patch Notes:
- Players no longer block other players in The Rogue Harbour.
- Reward Chests in Unique Contracts no longer become locked when Lockdown occurs.
- Reduced the damage that Clockwork Sentries deal with their on-death explosions.
- Reduced the damage of Automaton Lightning Beam’s impact area of effect hit.
- Increased the damage of Automaton Lightning Beam’s beam as well as its on-death explosion.
- Escape Route minimap icons are now always visible to players in the same Wing.
- Fixed a bug where Replica Quill Rain’s “Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 Arrow Nova” did not work.
- Fixed a bug where Replica Hyrri’s Truth had a lower level requirement than intended.
- Fixed a bug where an Agility Laser hazard could generate with the disabling mechanism in an unreachable location.
- Fixed a bug in Grand Heists where multiple Rogues with the same Job could attempt to do a single job, resulting in multiple job progress bars being visible.
- Fixed a bug where various Heist Unique Items did not have a slot in the Unique Collection Tab.
- Fixed a bug where Flame Wall required more experience than intended to level up.
- Fixed a bug where Splitting Steel and Blazing Salvo weren’t counted as projectiles for the sake of projectile-specific modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where Splitting Steel wasn’t affected by Area Damage modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where various skills didn’t chain as many times as they should have.
- Fixed a bug where Crackling Lance could be used through some Heist doors.
- Fixed a bug where Cremation had many more projectiles than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the tooltip of Enduring Cry could display a higher value of Life Regeneration than it actually granted.
- Fixed a bug where multiple copies of Shattering Steel were offered by a vendor.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.0 which prevented players from changing their God Powers in their hideouts.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.0 where Coward’s Legacy unique belt didn’t count you as being on Low Life when you were cursed with Vulnerability.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur after leaving a Heist area.
We hope that Pat of Exile Heist will become even better throughout this week. Meanwhile, you can read our Heist guide to improve your skills.
3.12.1 Hotfix 3:
- Killing Heist monsters no longer causes Alert Level to increase. Disabled various modifiers that are no longer relevant as a result of this change.
- Significantly reduced the number of Rare monsters that spawn from Reward Rooms and during Lockdown, resulting in fewer Rare monsters in formations behind Heist doors.
- Ally Equipment is now more likely to drop.
- Fixed a bug causing higher-tier Ally Equipment to drop earlier than intended.
- Fixed a bug where a Heist reward chest intended to drop Stacked Decks didn’t do so at lower area levels.
- 0 Comment
- Gaming News
- September 21, 2020