New update in PUBG 9.2 has been added on PCs and coming to console on 26 November. You can check the details of it below.
- Battle Bride Pass: This new kind of pass focuses on Sadiya Qureshi, character players have seen from our motion comics. The Battle Bride pass progresses independently from Survivor Pass: Highlands and has 15 levels for players to complete by earning XP from matches.
- Dirt Bike: Revving the engines with a new type of vehicle, the dirt bike. They are fast, up to 130km/h, and designed to handle every terrain and map, with the exception of Karakin.
- Weapon Balances: All sidearms across the board have received improvements to damage multipliers, aiming, ADS movement speed, and more.
New Vehicle: Dirt Bike
The new single-seater Dirt Bike is more than just a lite version of the Motorbike. It has its own independent clutch system to rev the engine, improved suspension for offroading, and some other fun features. The Dirt Bike spawns on all maps except for Karakin and will replace 50% of the existing bikes out there.
- The Dirt Bike is a new single seater motorcycle.
- Spawns on all maps, excluding Karakin.
- Available in Normal, Custom Matches and Training Mode.
- Great acceleration with a top speed of 130 km/h.
- Off-road suspension provide superb performance on uneven terrain compared to other vehicles.
- Outstanding maneuverability with the ability to disengage the clutch when handbraking to block auto-gearbox and allow hard turns while preserving engine RPM and momentum
- Added ability to alter pitch using Shift and Ctrl keys during acceleration/braking.
New Feature: Driver Shooting
The new system allows you to fire sidearm weapons while driving and maintaining control over the vehicle (albeit with slightly reduced response while reloading). This functionality works for most vehicles and there are a couple of limitations which you can read about below.
- Vehicle drivers can now draw, reload and fire sidearms while having full control over vehicle inputs.
- The power of vehicle steering input decreases slightly when the driver is reloading.
- Driver shooting feature is enabled in all vehicles except boats and BRDM.
Vehicle Aiming Overhaul
- Driver and passenger views are now heavily stabilized while aiming. The camera rotation will not follow the rotation of the vehicle.
- Driver and passenger TPP cameras have been adjusted and moved closer to the character for easier and more accurate aiming.
- Aiming angles are restricted according to player visibility and relation to other passengers
- For example, you’re unable to aim fully upwards in a closed-top vehicle or aim behind if there’s a passenger on behind you in a 2 seater motorbike
- The camera will no longer flip sideways when vehicles roll or pitch upside-down.
Please see below for driver shooting enabled sidearms.
- Flare gun
- Sawed-off can only be equipped by drivers on Bike-type vehicles.
Weapon Balance Adjustment: Sidearms
All sidearms across the board have received improvements to damage multipliers, aiming, ADS movement speed, and more. The goal is to make all secondary weapons more viable throughout the game, not just in vehicles. It’s a pretty extensive list, so check down below for full details!
For detailed changes, please see below.
- Increased headshot damage multiplier: 2.0 → 2.1
- Increased limb damage multiplier: 1.0 → 1.05
- Decreased aim deviation multiplier (aiming is now more accurate)
- Increased laser sight deviation multiplier 0.3 → 0.5. This is to counter above mentioned change, making pistols more accurate in general but not totally dependent on laser sight.
- Increased prone stance deviation 0.6 → 0.8 (less accurate in prone)
- Now you are able to move faster while aiming or in ADS mode.
- Increased aimed movement speed multiplier 1.8 → 2.0
- Increased ADS movement speed multiplier 1.6 → 2.0
- More accuracy while moving.
- Increased min reference velocity for movement deviation (speed at or below which movement deviation is not applied): 160 → 200
- Increased movement ADS stabilization (decreased weapon sway caused by movement):
- Revolvers (R1895, R45): 0.2 → 0.9
- Pistols: 0.2 → 0.8
- Full-auto pistols (P18C, Skorpion): 0.2 → 0.7
Now, you can shoot more accurately while moving
- Decreased movement deviation multiplier: 1.7 → 1.4
- Increased min reference velocity for movement deviation (speed at or below which movement deviation is not applied): 160 → 250
- Increased damage: 62 → 64
- Increased ROF: 150 RPM → 300 RPM
- Heavily decreased aim deviation (because it cannot attach laser sight, so it is more accurate by default): 1.5 → 0.6
- Increased recoil anim speed
- Increased damage: 55 → 65
- Decreased damage: 35 → 34
- Increased ROF: 444 RPM → 600 RPM
- Increased damage: 41 → 42
- Increased ROF: 240 RPM → 300 RPM
- Increased recoil animation speed to better match new ROF.
- Decreased base pattern scale: 1.45 → 1.2
- Decreased choke spread scale (lower spread): 0.85 → 0.8
- Increased damage multiplier at 15m: 0.5 → 0.55
- Can now attach Extended Quickdraw mag.
Lava Damage Calculation Update
- The method for processing damage inflicted near the edges of lava has been improved
- Now lava damage is inflicted more precisely when players come in contact with the lava surface.
- Now Gas Cans will explode when they come in contact with lava.
- Also, spilled gas will catch fire when coming into contact with lava.
Regional Matchmaking Changes
With Update 9.1 has been introduced Solo Ranked Mode and also removed some queue options which had historically had excessive matchmaking times, to improve the overall health of matchmaking.
We have received a lot of feedback from players and heard your feedback loud and clear. This patch, matchmaking options have been adjusted to open back up some of those modes for certain regions, while still providing the best gameplay experience for players.
Reopened queues are shown below:
FPP: Solo, Duo
Battle Bride Pass
The Battle Bride Pass is an entirely new kind of pass focusing on a single character vs a seasonal theme. This pass follows Sadiya, the hero from Karakin’s lore, and lets you unlock some of her iconic skins you saw in our motion comics. The Battle Bride pass progresses independently from the Survivor Pass and has 15 levels for you to complete by earning XP from playing matches. If you’re looking to pick up some of Sadiya’s unique looks, pick up the Battle Bride Pass!
- Exclusive page
- Battle Bride Pass only has a premium track which available after purchase.
- There are no missions for the Battle bride pass.
- However, you will be able to climb through the pass via XP gained from gameplay.
- Max lv to collect all rewards is lv 15.
- Level-up coupons cannot be used in the pass.
- However, you will still be able to purchase levels with G-Coin.
- The Battle Bride Pass will be available from Nov 18th (KST) to Dec 16th (KST) both with the end of live server maintenance.
- The Battle Bride Pass period runs for 28 days from your date of purchase.
Other patch notes of PUBG 9.2 you can see here.
- 0 Comment
- Gaming News
- November 18, 2020