Now everyone can build their own ship and go on adventures thanks to Green Man Gaming Publishing and Wizard Games who has released a free demo of Sea of Craft on Steam as part of Nextfest 2021. And next week, you will be able to see a live stream with the developers who will give players more details on the exciting new sandbox game based on building physics and adventure.
Sea of Craft is a realistic construction adventure game where you will find hundreds of building materials and weapons of your choice. It’s nice that it’s based on physics, giving you almost endless possibilities to create unique and beautiful marine creations. Once you’ve built the ship of your dreams, journey to the treacherous waves of the South Sea of Biel, where wild adventures and rich rewards await you. You can team up with other players, fight monsters and enemies to seize wealth.
Below you can see the announcement trailer for Sea of Craft.
Features of Sea of Craft
- Play your way – Three distinct game modes catering for every playstyle!
- Go big or go home – Immerse yourself in a beautifully crafted, 64km² open-world map with realistic water physics
- Create the vessel of your dreams – Using in-depth building mechanics you can craft your seafaring vehicles using resources scattered around the world. Paint and decorate them with unique decorating items and take it to the next level by building huge, complex vessels.
- Expand your armada – Trade ship designs with other players in the in-game ship expo!
- Go solo or buddy up – Jump into the full single-player challenge-based story mode or invite your friends to do battle on the high seas in intense PvP open-world combat.
- Get creative – Sandbox mode with unlimited resources to let your creativity run wild
- Four unique minigames – Test your vessel and skills with fun and challenging minigames including Spy Ducks, Fast and Furious, Fishing Challenge, Ghost Ships (with many more to come!)
Sea of Craft release date is set for the late summer 2021 for PC via Steam.
- 0 Comment
- Upcoming Games
- June 20, 2021