Season 22 will begin on November 20 shortly after the next Diablo III update. Read on to learn more about the brand-new Season theme, Haedrig’s Gift updates, new items and tons of Legendary item changes coming in Patch 2.6.10! This update is going to be released on November 10.
Season 22 features and gameplay
During Season 22, activating a Shrine or Pylon will spawn in a shadow clone of your class. The clone’s power will scale with your character and will last for one minute or until death.
In addition, for the duration of Season 22, Kanai’s Cube will have a fourth slot. You will have the option to choose any power for this one, but it won’t stack with powers from other slots.
Seasonal Cosmetic Rewards
Beginning with Season 17, Diablo 3 has begun reintroducing previous rewards to make them available to players who may have missed them the first time around. For Season 22, this means awards originally available from Season 10 are returning. In addition to the Head and Shoulder slots of the exclusive Conqueror Set, you’ll be able to earn the Black Soulstone themed portraits and the scholarly Loremaster pennant first introduced in Season 10.
In addition there will be new End of Journey rewards as introduced in Season 17, with two new cosmetic ones for those who complete the entirety of the Season journey. Prove your worth alongside the Shades of the Nephalem and complete the Season 22 Guardian Journey to earn the Book of Cain pet and the Lost Civilization Portrait Frame.
To get the cosmetic rewards you will need to complete at least three of five conquests on softcore or hardcore. All the conquests that will be added into the game in Season 22 are described in our guide here.
Diablo 3 Season 22 Journey Rewards
If you’ve been diligently slaying demons before and reached Conqueror in the Season Journey each time, you’ve surely accrued a few extra stash tabs. You’ll earn one additional tab each Season by finishing the Conqueror tier, up to a maximum of five:
- Guardian of Sanctuary: Finish a level 70 Nephalem Rift on Torment XIII difficulty within five minutes.
- Gem of My Life: Level three Legendary Gems to level 55.
- All I Do is Win: Complete two Conquests this Season.
- Life Goes On: Kill Maghda at level 70 in under 15 seconds on Torment XIII difficulty.
- Money Ain’t a Thang: Slay Greed on Torment XIII difficulty. Treasure Goblins outside of Nephalem Rifts will sometimes open portals to Greed’s domain, The Vault.
- Take U There: Reach Greater Rift Level 60 Solo. Greater Rift keystones can be obtained from any Nephalem Rift guardian.
- Power Amplification: Use Kanai’s Cube to augment an Ancient Legendary item with a level 50+ gem.
- Cubic Reconfiguration: Use Kanai’s Cube to reforge a Legendary item.
Finally, the Class Sets rewarded for completing certain chapters in the Season Journey courtesy of Haedrig’s Gift have rotated once more.
Completing Chapters 2, 3, and 4 of the Season Journey will reward you with three of Haedrig’s Gifts. These contain a few pieces from one of your Class Sets. Players can only unlock one Class Set in this manner per Season across Hardcore and Softcore, so choose wisely!
The set you receive depends on the class of the character you’re playing when you open each Haedrig’s Gift. To collect a full Class Set, you’ll need to open all three on the same character. For the first time in Season 22, Haedrig’s Gift will grant the all-new class sets introduced in the three previous Seasons.
Here are the sets granted by Haedrig’s Gift in Season 22:
- Barbarian – Horde of the Ninety Savages
- Crusader – Aegis of Valor
- Demon Hunter – Gears of Dreadlands
- Monk – Patterns of Justice
- Witch Doctor – Mundunugu’s Regalia
- Wizard – Typhon’s Veil
- Necromancer – Masquerade of the Burning Carnival
Some of them have been reworked, so if you want to learn all the details, read our Diablo 3 2.6.10 Season 22 Class Set Rewards List.
- 3 Comments
- Gaming News
- November 7, 2020