Some great news we’ve got about Smite! There is a limited offer in the Epic Store. Now except other Epic Store Free Games Deals, you can get SMITE Epic Starter Bundle for free. The offer ends on May 12th 2020. But why wait if you can claim your DLC right nowhere.
About Smite game
Smite is a very unique MOBA by Hi-Rez Studio. You can play it for free, but if you want you can buy some Gods (champions) and cosmetics, like skins. Amite is available on four platforms: PC, Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Also, there six different game modes.
- Conquest. Is a classical three-lane map with towers and jungle. Your task is to defeat your enemy by breaking his base. Also, you will see extra supportive objects that give you buffs.
- Arena. It is a brawling deathmatch. Your task is to kill enemy champions and minions to reduce their 500 cap points to zero.
- Siege. Is similar to Conquest, but with two lines. But here you need to earn 100 tickets to win. Earn them by killing jungle caps and minions.
- Joust. It is a single-line map with a side jungle. The first team that destroys the enemy base is the winner.
- Assault. It is a classical single-line map without jungle. You cannot shop if you leave your base until your next death. The task is to get to the enemies base and destroy it.
- Clash. It is a dual-lane map with a small jungle and a camp in the centre. Destroy opposing towers, phoenixes, and titan. Other map objectives are the neutral buff camps and Apophis.
As you can see there is a lot of fun in Smite for all the tastes.
SMITE Epic Starter Bundle
What do you get in Smite Epic starter bundle? We can answer it right away.
You get five gods, five skins and five voice packs. All the cosmetic content of this pack is related to the free Gods from the bundle. The DLC includes the following gods.
- Thanatos Hand of Death. He is an assassin from Greek mythology. You play him in melee dealing physical damage. The epic bundle contains Final Boss Thanatos skin. You can read his abilities here.
- Cupid God of Love. He is a hunter from Roman mythology. You play him in range dealing physical damage. The epic bundle contains Lil’ Devil Cupid skin. Read abilities here.
- Cerberus Warden of the Underworld. It is a guardian from Greek mythology. You play him in melee dealing magical damage. The epic bundle contains Hellwatch Cerberus skin. Read abilities here.
- Sun Wukong the Monkey King. It is a warrior from Chinese mythology. You play him in melee dealing physical damage. The epic bundle contains Heavenly Warlord Sun Wukong skin. Abilities.
- Anubis God of the Dead. It is a mage from Egyptian mythology. You play him in range dealing magical damage. The epic bundle contains Stargazer Anubis skin. Read abilities here.
As you can see you can get a God for each role on the game. No matter what your preferable line is you’ll find a champion for yourself.