One of the most exciting games I am waiting for is Summer in Mara upcoming release. The game promises to be a great one. And if you like farming adventure games as I do you’ll enjoy the waiting as well.
So Summer in Mara is a singleplayer adventure game with a lot of surviving features. You will play as a girl whose name is Koa. As a local inhabitant of some island, you will need to take care of it, but that’s not the end. Koa has a strong bond with the ocean – Mara. In the long run, you will decide to explore the archipelago of islands.
Summer in Mara Upcoming features
The game developers Chibig (Based in Valencia, Spain) announced a big set of upcoming features. All of them make me believe that the game will come out great. So some of the features are:
- You will be the owner of a tropical island
- All farming features from planting to harvesting
- You’ll need to manage your island and its resources
- Protect the sea and the island from corruption by solving mysteries and hundreds of quests
- Explore your archipelago to find treasures, NPCs to trade with and become friends
- And open ocean with over 20 islands
- You can also improve your boat and make it bigger and faster
- There is also climate and day/night change
As for me, Summer in Mara upcoming features sound like My time at Portia. But developers claim that they have been inspired by the exploration in The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and the farming in Stardew Valley. Which sounds very exciting as well!
If you are intrigued you can wishlist Summer in Mara on Steam and get all the latest updates about the game. The release date is not declared yet but it will become available in 2020 on Steam, Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Which is really soon!
Like and share our post, please! That’s the least you can do to support our blog!
- 1 Comment
- Upcoming Games
- April 2, 2020