Finally, the official release date of Swords of Legends Online, a game based on Chinese mythology created in collaboration with Gameforge (known for the games NosTale, OGame, Metin2, and TERA) and Wangyuan Shengtang & Aurogon, has become known.
Swords of Legends Online release date is 9th July. As you can see there little time left. And you can fully enjoy an exciting world with many interesting places and fully voiced videos that further complement the atmosphere of Swords of Legends Online. Chinese culture and mythology in detail complement the atmosphere of the game, and you can experience it yourself with stunning high-definition visuals. We invite you to watch the trailer of Swords of Legends Online below.
The main game features of Swords of Legends Online are described below:
- A Fantasy World Unlike Any Other: Inspired by the cultural myths and legends of ancient China, Swords of Legends Online features a vibrant tapestry of rich characters, fantastical settings, and a visual aesthetic that pays tribute to the lore that influenced the game—from historically accurate costumes down to the distinct flora and fauna of each region.
- Gods, Demons, and Brave Warriors: A fascinating tale of an ancient war between light and darkness only scratches the surface of an ongoing story that features powerful artifacts, epic battles, ferocious monsters, cults, brave warriors, and a quest to unlock the power of the Ancestral Sword!
- A Class for Every Playstyle: Whether you prefer the up close and personal melee warfare of the Berserker or the healing and support abilities of the Bard, with six initial classes Swords of Legends Online allows you to play to your strengths and be an effective party member.
- Fast, Fluid Traversal: With such a vast amount of content available to explore, the ability to move quickly and gracefully across the map is vitally important. Characters in Swords of Legends Online can utilize sprinting and double-jumping in classic Wuxia style.
- Post-Raid Chill Zone: After a long day of battling demons for the fate of the world, players can retire to their home in the clouds, with fully customizable houses on their personal private islands in the sky! If you don’t feel like hosting, hop on a flying mount and explore a neighborhood filled with other players’ cozy abodes!
Swords of Legends Online will be available on July 9 on several platforms at once – official Gameforge client, Steam, and Epic Games Store with text language support in English, French, and German, and English or Chinese voiceovers.
There are three editions of Swords of Legends Online:
- Standard – $39.99
- Collector’s Edition – $99.99
- Deluxe Edition – $59.99
You can now pre-purchase Swords of Legends Online MMO on Steam to get pre-order bonus with exclusive cosmetic in-game items. Additionally, the pre-purchase will also provide access to character name reservation and character creation before the official launch.