Below you can see Teamfight Tactics Patch 10.23 Notes. We share that information form the official TFT page.
Xin Zhao’s spell is getting significant changes that should make him a viable AD carry for Warlord compositions. Aphelios’ unhealthy attachment to Rageblade reworked by removing his turrets’ ability to trigger on-attack effects and generate mana. Finally, and arguably the most exciting change of the patch there will be more loot tables for Fortune 10, 11, and 12-round loss streaks.
K/DA Little Legends (of both the ALL OUT and POP/STARS variety) are hitting the virtual shelves this week. If you’re looking to add some fame to your fortune, keep your eyes out for those.
The following K/DA All Out (pictured) and Popstars Little Legends are coming to TFT later this week.
Were made improvements to the champion movement logic. This should result in more consistent and expected behavior, most noticeably at the start of fights when champions interact with each other.
With Chosen Cultists counting as double star levels, we’re seeing overperformance from Cultist 6 in the earlier stages of the game. The health nerf hits his early survivability while the mana buff increases his effectiveness as a tank in the later stages. The immunity to crowd control will make the Supreme variant of Galio a more reliable overlord.
- All Galios Mana: 50/150 ⇒ 75/150
- Demon Lord Galio (Cultist 6) Base Health: 1750 ⇒ 1650
- Supreme Overlord Galio (Cultist 9) is now immune to crowd control for 8 seconds after being summoned.
- Supreme Overlord Galio (Cultist 9) Base Health: 2500 ⇒ 2250
- Supreme Overlord Galio (Cultist 9) Base Attack Damage: 400 ⇒ 320
Other Trait Changes
- Dazzler Attack Damage Reduction: 50/80% ⇒ 40/80%
- Divine Bonus True Damage and Damage Reduction: 40% ⇒ 50%
- Divine Bonus True Damage and Damage Reduction Duration: 4/6/9/13 seconds ⇒ 3/6/9/15 seconds
- Hunter Bonus Damage 150/175/200/225% ⇒ 125/150/175/200%
- Fortune: Added new loot tables for 10, 11, and 12 loss streaks. Good luck!
- Keeper Shield Duration: 8 seconds ⇒ 8/10/14 seconds
- Keeper Shield Amount: 175/250/400 ⇒ 175/250/350
Aphelios’ extreme synergy with Rageblade has forced him into an overall weak balance state when he doesn’t have the item. We’re decoupling Aphelios’ reliance on Rageblade by removing his turret’s ability to proc on-attack effects or grant him mana. We’ll now be able to put Aphelios at a better baseline and hopefully allow him to succeed with multiple item builds.
- Aphelios’ turrets will no longer trigger on-attack effects (e.g., Rageblade, Statikk Shiv, Runaan’s Hurricane) or grant him mana, but will continue to trigger on-hit effects.
- Aphelios Starting/Total Mana: 90/180 ⇒ 40/80
- Aphelios Attack Speed: 0.7 ⇒ 0.75
- Zed Contempt for the Weak Attack Damage steal: 20/30/40% ⇒ 30/35/40%
- Zed Contempt for the Weak Bonus Damage: 25/50/75 ⇒ 40/50/75
- Akali Attack Speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.85
- Katarina Death Lotus Damage: 600/900/1600 ⇒ 750/900/1600
- Kalista Rend Percent Health Damage: 4/6/8% ⇒ 4/6/9%
- Kennen Armor: 20 ⇒ 30
- Kennen Magic Resist: 20 ⇒ 30
- Kennen Spell Damage: 300/450/1350 ⇒ 300/450/1200
Xin Zhao (rework)
Our previous attempts at making Xin Zhao a legitimate carry have fallen short. This time we’re going a bit more extreme with a mini-rework of Crescent Guard in hopes that he becomes a good carrier of AD items for Warlord comps. We’re thinking a Bloodthirster is on the menu.
- Crescent Guard (Rework): Xin Zhao sweeps around him, dealing 300/325/350% of his Attack Damage to nearby enemies and gains 50/60/75 Armor and Magic Resist for the rest of combat.
- Xin Zhao now has a normal Spellcast Mana lock instead of having to wait until there are no Challenged units.
- Xin Zhao Starting/Total Mana: 0/30 ⇒ 40/80
- Fixed a bug where Crescent Guard could not crit.
Ahri is a champion who can dominate an entire combat if she has the right items. We’re adding in some potential ways opponents can try to disrupt her plans.
Talon can be a bit oppressive to fight against as his targeting allows him to reliably take out the enemy carries very quickly in a fight. We’re adjusting Talon slightly to hopefully open up some more time and counterplay options against him.
With the Divine trait being rebuffed, we want to ensure that fighting against Warwick doesn’t devolve into him permanently stunning his opponents. As an aside we are looking to replace the Fear with an entirely different mechanic in 10.24.
- Ahri Spirit Bomb is now an actual channel that can be interrupted (ie: stun, GA) causing Ahri to release her orb early and reducing the size of the impact area.
- Ahri Spirit Bomb Damage: 475/675/3000 ⇒ 500/700/3000
- Ashe Health: 650 ⇒ 600
- Ashe Armor 25 ⇒ 20
- Sejuani Starting/Total Mana: 50/130 ⇒ 70/150
- Talon Kill Reset Targeting: Highest Damage Dealt ⇒ Lowest Armor
- Talon Increased his leap time after getting a successful kill
- Warwick Fear Duration: 1.5/1.5/3 ⇒ 0.75/0.75/3
- Warwick Primal Hunger Attack Speed: 175/200/500% ⇒ 135/150/500%
- Fixed a bug where Warwick’s spell cast could fail if he performed a Hunter attack during it.
- Lillia Starting/Total Mana: 75/125 ⇒ 80/120
- 3-Star Lee Sin’s knockout punch hits in an area around the primary target and knocks out any enemies directly hit regardless of their board position.
- Kayn Reaper targeting has been adjusted to be more consistent in finding a valid target to spin towards.
Fixed a bug where Spell Crits would not work if they were connected to an attack that was already Critting (ie: Vayne’s true damage could not crit if her basic attack was also critting)
The item panel will no longer automatically switch back to the trait tracker when the Shop opens.
- 0 Comment
- Gaming News
- November 10, 2020