We share with you information about the upcoming patch in TFT from Riot.
Board Cycling Improvement
I don’t see dead people.
- Cycling through boards with hotkeys now skips dead players. [PC only]
Sharpshooter has been a bit too sharp in the mid game. The three star Vayne nerf and the two star Teemo nerf should dull their shots a tad.
- Vayne Silver Bolts Damage: 50/90/140 ⇒ 50/90/130
HUGIFY! Having Lulu give bonus health while the Elderwood trait gives bonus armor and magic resistance resulted in a very tanky frontline for any comp with a splash of Elderwood/Mage.
- Hecarim Spirit of Life Damage and Healing: 250/400/600 ⇒ 250/400/750
- Lulu Mana: 60/120 ⇒ 80/150
- Teemo Chosen Stat: Mana ⇒ Spell Power
- Teemo Sporecloud Dart Damage: 300/450/900 ⇒ 300/400/900
No surprises here…
- Kalista Health: 550 ⇒ 650
- Veigar Mana: 0/45 ⇒ 0/55
Aatrox has made a new year’s resolution to be a better frontliner. Two star Jhin’s damage has been a noncomfourmer that allowed four him to be fourced into comps that should fourgo him. Unlike my spelling, we’ll be fixing that. Finally, Morgana’s 4.5 identity as a draintank is coming a patch early. Try positioning her towards the frontline with a morellonomicon, armor, and magic resistance.
- Aatrox Health: 800 ⇒ 900
- Aatrox Armor: 40 ⇒ 70
- Ahri Mana: 0/80 ⇒ 0/75
- Ahri Attack Speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.8
- Jhin Whisper Ad Multiplier: 444/500/1234% ⇒ 444/475/1234%
- Morgana Health: 750 ⇒ 850
- Morgana Armor: 30 ⇒ 60
- Morgana Attack Range: 3 Hexes ⇒ 2 Hexes
- Lee Sin Armor and Magic Resist: 50 ⇒ 60
- Fixed an issue where some champions would fail to cast when affected by the slow from Azir’s Emperor’s Divide.
- Sett’s Showstopper now properly fails when blocked by Trap Claw instead of still dealing AOE secondary damage
- Brains before gains: Sett will no longer interrupt Showstopper to go do sit-ups.
- Sett’s been spending too much time in Night City: Fixed a bug that caused Sett to stop attacking and casting when Showstopper’s initial dash was interrupted by a state change (e.g. Guardian Angel, Zilean’s Rewind Fate).
- Fixed a bug where 11 Fortune loss was giving more Neeko’s than intended
- Fixed a bug where Yone was shredding more Armor and Magic Resist than intended.
- Recipe hints now exclude components spawned from Thieves Gloves.
- 0 Comment
- Gaming News
- January 5, 2021