TFT mid-season hits tomorrow June 10th. So we decided to remind you about the upcoming changes that will appear in Teamfight Tactics really soon. First, you can revise our previous TFT announcement about the upcoming mid-set changes.
Teamfight Tactics patch 10.11 notes
To give you the full picture of the TFT Galaxy changes let’s start from review TFT 10.11 patch notes. We share the information from TFT official blog.
You can have a quick look at the main improvements in the highlight image above. There you’ll see what have been buffed or vice verse nerfed.
Littler Little Legends start with 85 health instead of 100.
Updated Galaxy Odds
- Littler Legends- 12.5% of games
- Galactic Armory – 10% of games
- The Neekoverse – 7.5% of games
- Lilac Nebula – 7.5% of games
- Medium Legends – 7.5% of games
- Superdense Galaxy – 7.5% of games
- Trade Sector – 7.5% of games
- Treasure Trove – 7.5% of games
- Star Cluster – 7.5% of games
- Normal Game – 25% of games
- Chrono: 8/4/2 ⇒ 8/3.5/1.5 seconds
- Infiltrator: Now always jump immediately at the beginning of combat rather than with a slight delay.
Tier 1 Champions
- Caitlyn Ace in the Hole Damage: 750/1500/3000 ⇒ 750/1500/2250
- Graves Smoke Grenade Blind Duration: 3/4/5 ⇒ 2/3/5 seconds
- Jarvan Ageless Standard Attack Speed Boost: 50/75/100% ⇒ 65/75/85%
- Kha’Zix Spell Damage: 200/275/500 ⇒ 200/275/400
- Xayah Mana: 0/50 ⇒ 0/70
Tier 2 Champions
- Blitzcrank Rocket Grab Damage: 250/400/900 ⇒ 200/350/850
- Lucian Relentless Pursuit Damage: 150/200/325 ⇒ 150/200/375
Tier 3 Champions
- Master Yi Attack Speed: 0.8 ⇒ 0.85
Tier 4 Champions
- Cho’Gath Starting/Total Mana: 50/150 ⇒ 75/150
- Kayle Total Mana: 60 ⇒ 70
Last Whisper: 90% Armor Reduction ⇒ 75% Armor Reduction
Quality of Life Changes
Zoom in and look around! On mobile, move two fingers apart to zoom in, and pinch them together to zoom out again. Drag on the board to the pan while zoomed in. You can place items and position champs as usual. On PC, move your mouse’s scroll wheel up and down; click and drag on the board to pan.
Bugfixes and Mobile Changes
- Fixed a bug where Master Yi’s attack speed ratio was incorrect.
- Your system’s “Back” button should now allow you to gracefully exit the app. Previously the exit could be…less than graceful (Android).
Besides, to get better and more rewards you should buy TFT GALAXIES II PASS. Read more about it here.
Champion and Trait Chamges in Teamfight Tactics Mid-Set
Now let’s have a better look to the changes that will appear June 10th. There are a lot of them and mainly they influence the champions pull and traits. Read on to learn what TFT champions are paused and what will appear.
Champions and traits that are gone
There are two traits that will disappear from them Galaxy forever. Those are Voids and Valkyries. That means that we won’t be able to play the following champions anymore:
- Miss Fortune
Dispite of their traits some of the champions also leave TFT for now. Those are:
But the trait that they have been representing are still available to play. It only means, that we will see some new great champions in their place. So the new mechanics is awaiting.
New Champions to Existing Traits
We will see great additions in the roaster. After being on pause for awhile some of the aggressive and loved by many champions will come back with new powers!
Cybernetic Sniper Vayne
- Tier 3
- Cybernetic Sniper
- Final Hour: Vayne focuses for 10 seconds, tumbling away from her target immediately, and every third attack thereafter. Vayne is invisible while tumbling and her first attack after each tumble deals 180/200/240% of her Attack Damage.
- Vayne gives Cybernetic the options it needs to get to 6 without needing to luck into Ekko. She also serves as a powerful Tier 3 carry who usually doesn’t need a defensive item because her spell drops aggro. She should serve as a powerful AD carry, especially with Cybernetic and Sniper active.
Rebel Infiltrator Zed
- Tier 2
- Rebel Infiltrator
- Contempt for the Weak (Passive): Every third attack Zed deals 20/40/80 bonus magic damage and steals 25/40/80% of the target’s current Attack Damage.
- Zed brings some unique capabilities to the Rebel lineup. As an Infiltrator he can jump away from a Rebel clump and offer a way for them to spread out. In addition, he serves as a great anti-carry who can steal away all of that carefully-stacked AD—Great for getting in those pesky Snipers’ faces.
Chrono Blademaster Riven
- Tier 4
- Chrono Blademaster
- Energy Slash: Riven dashes and shields herself for 300/450/900, then slashes forward dealing 100/150/450 magic damage. Every third cast, Riven leaps into the air and launches a wave of energy that deals 400/600/1800 magic damage.
- Blademasters have all been pretty similar, and have required similar items (crit and attack speed), but that’s about to change. Riven loves AP items that give her a bigger shield and help her deal massive damage—if she can get a third cast off. She even uses Luden’s well, and can boost your Chrono builds with Twisted Fate and Sorcerer.
New Traits and new Champions
Also, as we learnt from TFT dev blog. There are going to be added new traits and new champions into Teamfight Tactics Galaxies Season mid-set. The list you can see below.
Battlecast – (2/4/6)
- Trait: Battlecast champions, upon dealing or taking 10 instances of damage, trigger a bonus effect based on their current health. If they’re above half health, they deal 75/150/225 magic damage to the nearest enemy. If they’re below half health, they heal for 75/150/225 instead.
- Illaoi: Tier 1 Brawler
- Nocturne: Tier 2 Infiltrator
- Kog’Maw: Tier 2 Blaster
- Cassiopeia: Tier 3 Mystic
- Viktor: Tier 4 Sorcerer
- Urgot: Tier 5 Protector
Astro – (3)
- Trait: Reduce your Astro champs’ mana costs by 30.
- Nautilus: Tier 2 Vanguard
- Bard: Tier 3 Mystic
- Gnar: Tier 4 Brawler
- Teemo: Tier 4 Sniper
Paragon – (1)
- Trait: Your team’s basic attacks are converted to magic damage.
- Janna: Tier 5 Star Guardian
Don’t hesitate to read other dev changes that hit in mid-set tomorrow here. For example, you will see 8 pieces bonus for Chrono trait buff! Isn’t it cool?
We meanwhile will write a set of Teamfight Tactics build guides to help you rush into the mid-set ladder!