If you are familiar with the gaming industry you must have heard about The Legends of Zelda. Through many years it has become extremely popular and thus there’s been a lot of games related to this franchise. Originally created by legendary Japanese game designers Shigeru Miyamoto and Takashi Tezuka and developed and published by Nintendo The Legend of Zelda has become one of the most popular fantasy action-adventure games in the world.
Thanks to such colossal success Nintendo provides its players with new games of different genres about The Legend of Zelda every few years. You will find a mixture of action, adventure, video game puzzle solving, and role-playing. You will play for Link who comes on his legendary adventures. As it was announced on E3 2021 Nintendo is going to release the next part of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 we have decided to have a better look at all the games from The Legend of Zelda series.
- The Beginning
- The Legend of Zelda (1986/NES)
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (1988/NES)
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (1992/SNES)
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (1993/GB)
- The 3D Era
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (1998/N64)
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask (2000/N64)
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (2001/GBC)
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (2001/GBC)
- Four Swords sub-series
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past/Four Swords (2002/GBA)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2003/GCN)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (2004/GBA)
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (2005/GCN)
- The Next Generation
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (2006/GCN/Wii)
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (2007/NDS)
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (2009/NDS)
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (2011/Wii)
- Rethinking the Conventions of Zelda
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (2013/3DS)
- The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (2015/3DS)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017/WiiU/Switch)
Remakes and Remasters
- Link’s Awakening DX
- A Link to the Past & Four Swords
- Ocarina of Time 3D
- Four Swords Anniversary Edition
- The Wind Waker HD
- Majora’s Mask 3D
- Twilight Princess HD
- Link’s Awakening for Nintendo Switch
- Skyward Sword HD
- Link’s Crossbow Training
- Link’s Crossbow Training became the first Wii exclusive title, released on November 19, 2007 in America. This game was bundled with the Wii Zapper instead of being sold as a typical release. The game reuses locales, enemies, and Link himself from Twilight Princess.
- The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest
- Zelda-themed minigame that allows one player using a bow controlled by the Wii U GamePad to adventure alongside up to three sword-wielding players using Wii Remotes. It was released for Nintendo Wii U in 2012.
- Hyrule Warriors
- Hyrule Warriors is a 2014 Wii U game combining the action of the Dynasty Warriors series with elements of The Legend of Zelda. It was ported to the Nintendo 3DS in 2016 as Hyrule Warriors Legends. Another port of the game was released for the Nintendo Switch on May 18, 2018 as Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition.
- Cadence of Hyrule
- Cadence of Hyrule is a 2019 Nintendo Switch game that combines the rhythm-based gameplay of Crypt of the NecroDancer with the world and characters of The Legend of Zelda.
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is a 2020 Nintendo Switch game with the Dynasty Warriors gameplay of its predecessor set as an indirect prequel to Breath of the Wild.
As you can see the fantasy world of the Legends of Zelda is enormously big and you will find it extremely interesting to path through all Link’s adventures. If you’d like to learn even more about the game you can visit this website, where you will find all official data about the game. UK Nintendo players can even visit this store page of Nintendo to see all available games with prices and more. Tell us if you like The Legend of Zelda Series as much as we do in the comments.
- 0 Comment
- Other games and misc.
- July 7, 2021