Valheim is a new survival game from Iron Gate AB, which is currently in early access on Steam. The game breaks all the records of active players and sold copies becoming more and more popular every day. Today we Valheim and its features.
First of all, you will see the great atmosphere of Vikings in all its beauty. Whether it’s a settlement or a ship. As for the list of the main Valheim’s Features, you can check it below:
- Huge procedurally-generated world – explore and inhabit mystical lands, from mysterious forests to imposing snow-topped mountain ranges and stunning meadows, complete with their own creatures of legend to battle and wildlife to hunt.
- Co-op PvE (2-10 players) – – Whether you want to brave the lands alone or venture with trusted allies, Valheim supports independent, player-hosted servers and unlimited world creation. We recommend playing co-op with 3-5 players.
- Punishing dodge & block-based combat system with a wide range of weapons
- Build & sail ships – from flimsy rafts to imposing warships, build legendary vessels to conquer the seas and discover new lands.
- Summon and defeat vengeful primordial bosses of myth and legend, and collect trophies to progress and craft new powerful items
- Flexible house and base building system – raise mead halls, farms, settlements outposts, castles and more.
- Intuitive item crafting – forge the finest weapons and armour, and craft food and mead.
- Dedicated server- for players who want to run a persistent server. If you prefer not to run a server on your PC, consider renting a server at G-Portal.
You can play Valheim solo or in a group of up to 10 players. It includes building and sandbox with RPG elements. The strongest side of Valheim is exploration. You will be surprised to see the realistic views of the real north with its dark forests, high mountains and lots of snow.
In Valheim you will have to survive and to do so you will have to build and craft. As well as cooperate with other players and conquer the wilds that surround you.
Valkyries have put you into the strange and hard conditions go ahead and survive in Odin’s name by bringing peace and comfort to the lands of Valheim.
- 0 Comment
- Gaming News
- February 16, 2021