A small balance update, bringing nerfs to Evelynn, Lee Sin and Guardian Angel. We kindly share the original post from Riot Games.
In this patch, Riot is taking a look at some clear outlier champs, and making Guardian Angel a little less forgiving.
The goal is to have balance patches every two weeks, typically on Mondays (for us here in Los Angeles).
This one’s coming in hot from a recent spike to Aurelion Sol’s winrate. From the desk of balance lead, Jonathan Chao: “I don’t know how to word it. Basically he could zoom everywhere before, just not change directions. Now he can zoom everywhere and change directions. We are nerfing him so he can change directions but at a slower move speed.”
- Bugfix: Aurelion Sol no longer gains 20% movement speed when Starsurge missile is fired
(3) Comet of Legend
- Maximum passive move speed: 40% → 20%
Evelynn’s push and roam power as a mid laner is just too much. On top of that, her (1) damage is generally pretty high. Haters gonna Hate Spike.
(1) Hate Spike
- AP ratio: 0.5 → 0.45
- Mana: 25/30/35/40 → 30/35/40/45
- Damage to minions: 100% at all ranks → 35/40/45/50%
Gragas is very tanky with great sustain in lane; we’re nerfing him so he doesn’t straight up win all trades against his lane opponents.
- Health per level: 125 → 115
(P) Happy Hour
- Cooldown: 7s → 8s
(1) Barrel Roll
- Mana: 55/60/65/70 → 65/70/75/80
- Minion damage: 70% → 50%
The blind monk has been kicking up a fuss with his (1) range.
(1) Sonic Wave
- Target range: 11 → 10
- Base damage: 60/100/140/180 → 55/90/125/160
Miss Fortune is on the strong side, so we’re tuning her down a bit.
(1) Double Up
- Base damage: 30/60/90/120 → 20/50/80/110
- Attack speed: 40/60/80/100% → 30/50/70/90%
Shyvana has a lot of damage on her kit, and a lot of innate tankiness. We’re lowering some of her base stats and her elemental dragon-empowered bonuses.
- Armor: 45 → 40
(1) Twin Bite
- Slow (Mountain Dragon buff): 60% → 40%
- Base damage: 25/45/65/85 → 25/40/55/70
(Ult) Dragon’s Descent
- Dragon form bonus health (Ocean Dragon buff): 150/250/350 HP → 100/150/200 HP
Wukong’s jungle is very strong. We’re nerfing his clear speed and his element of surprise.
(2) Warrior Trickster
- Invisibility time: 1.5s → 1s
- Clone damage: 50% at all levels → 20/30/40/50%
(3) Nimbus Strike
- Attack speed bonus: 35/40/45/50% → 25/35/45/55%
League of GA is coming to an end.
- Total cost: 2800G → 3100G
- Combine cost: 400G → 700G
- Attack Damage: 45 → 40
- Revive cooldown: 180s → 210s
FREE-TO-PLAY CHAMPION ROTATION
Jan 21 – Jan 27: Ahri, Amumu, Evelynn, Ezreal, Jax, Nami, Seraphine, Sona, Vayne, Wukong
Jan 28 – Feb 3: Alistar, Braum, Fiora, Gragas, Kai’Sa, Olaf, Singed, Twisted Fate, Vayne, Yasuo
- 0 Comment
- Gaming News
- January 18, 2021