All classical addons in World of Warcraft are deeply oriented on farming reputation with different factions to open access to more advanced rewards or content. So if you want to play TBC classic effectively you will need to know what factions are required to gain a reputation with. In this post, you will learn how to farm reputation with Kurenai faction.
Kurenai is a tribe of broken Draenei with a presence in both Zangarmarsh in Nagrand, and who interact with the Alliance. The Kurenai are Broken who have escaped from slavers and settled at Telaar in Nagrand. There is also a Kurenai outpost at Orebor Harborage in Zangarmarsh. Kurenai reputation is obtainable by Alliance characters only.
Kurenai Reputation Rewards
Every reputation in WoW TBC Classic is worth farming as every faction gives special rewards for becoming Revered or Exalted with them. Below you can see the table with standings explanations.
Points to Level Up
The highest level with sweet rewards (mounts, tabards, epic items)
This level is required to get access to TBC dungeons.
10% discount on items from their vendors.
Starting standing for factions of allied cities.
Starting standing for general factions.
Unable to buy, sell or interact with members.
Kill on sight.
Kill on sight. Enemy city and PvP factions are set to this permanently.
You will unlock the first rewards at a Friendly reputation level, which you can obtain from Quartermaster Trader Narasu at Telaar in Nagrand. There is only one reward:
- Pattern: Netherfury Belt
When you reach Honored you will unlock one more recipes:
- Pattern: Drums of Restoration
- Pattern: Drums of Speed
- Pattern: Netherfury Leggings
- Pattern: Reinforced Mining Bag
At Revered you’ll unlock these items:
- Recipe: Transmute Primal Fire to Earth
- Pattern: Netherfury Boots
- Band of Elemental Spirits
- Blackened Leather Spaulders
- Kurenai Kilt
When you become Exalted with Kurenai faction you’ll get great rewards and eight Talbuk mounts available for purchase:
- Kurenai Tabard
- Reins of the Cobalt Riding Talbuk
- Reins of the Cobalt War Talbuk
- Reins of the Silver Riding Talbuk
- Reins of the Silver War Talbuk
- Reins of the Tan Riding Talbuk
- Reins of the Tan War Talbuk
- Reins of the White Riding Talbuk
- Reins of the White War Talbuk
- Arechron’s Gift
- Cloak of the Ancient Spirits
- Far Seer’s Helm
How to gain a reputation with Kurenai faction?
Kurenai reputation is earned by killing Kil’sorrow cult members, Murkblood Broken, and Warmaul and Boulderfist Ogres, as well as collecting Obsidian Warbeads for turn in. Alliance players are initially Unfriendly with the Kurenai and can only gain reputation with them by completing their quests in the Orebor Harborage in Zangarmarsh. Once past these initial quests and reaching Neutral rank, you are able to obtain more quests in Zangarmarsh and can finally interact with the Kurenai of Nagrand, where a significant portion of the reputation comes from.
Unfriendly to Exalted
- Kill Kil’sorrow cult members
- Kill Murkblood Broken
- Kill Warmaul Ogres
- Kill Boulderfist Ogres
- Turn in Obsidian Warbeads
- Obsidian Warbeads can also be turned in for The Consortium reputation and should be saved for that if needed.
- If The Aldor reputation is needed, focus on killing Kil’sorrow cult members. These mobs drop Mark of Kil’jaeden which can be turned in for Aldor reputation.
Above you can see the how path that will help you gain reputation with Kurenai faction.
- 0 Comment
- May 20, 2021