The development of WoW Classic has reached its next step. Now we all await the release of The Burning Crusade Classic. But before that let’s learn more details about Burning Crusade Classic Phases and Features.
Burning Crusade Classic Features
The list of the main features in the Burning Crusade classic is the following:
- New Lands to Explore: Step through the Dark Portal and into Outland.
- Two New Playable Races: Fight for the Horde as the blood elves, seeking a new source of arcane power or join the Alliance as the Draenei, exiles from Outland in search of a new home.
- Arenas: Assemble allies and prove your PvP prowess in 2v2, 3v3, or 5v5 combat in Arenas such as the Ring of Trials and the Circle of Blood.
- Flying Mounts: Take flight in the chaotic skies of Netherstorm and soar over fel-touched Shadowmoon Valley with the introduction of flying mounts in Outland.
- Master Challenging Raids and Dungeons: Conquer 5-player dungeons and Heroic dungeons set in the crystalline fortress of Tempest Keep, or raid the haunted halls of 10-player Karazhan as you gear up over time for a climactic confrontation against Kil’jaeden in 25-player Sunwell Plateau.
- Jewelcrafting: Carve gems of power to socket into players’ gear with the Jewelcrafting profession.
- Aldor and Scryer Factions: Choose between the Aldor or Scryer factions in Shattrath and earn their unique rewards
- Create a paladin on the Horde or a shaman on the Alliance.
- Level to 70 and gain new class abilities and more.
And of course, you will see that content opens in the sequence, the phases to be sure.
WoW Burning Crusade Classic Phases
The whole content of WoW BC Classic is divided into five phase. You can see them below.
Phase 1: Karazhan, Gruul’s Lair, and Magtheridon’s Lair Raids will open
Phase 2: Serpentshrine Cavern, Tempest Keep, and Arena Season 1
Phase 3: Hyjal, Black Temple, Arena Season 2
Phase 4 : Zul’Aman and Arena Season 3
Phase 5: The Sunwell and Arena Season 4
We will add release dates of each Burning Crusade Classic Phase as we know them.
- 1 Comment
- Gaming News
- February 20, 2021