All classical addons in World of Warcraft are deeply oriented on farming reputation with different factions to open access to more advanced rewards or content. So if you want to play TBC classic effectively you will need to know what factions are required to gain a reputation with. In this post, you will learn how to farm reputation with The Mag’har faction.
The Mag’har is a tribe of uncorrupted Orcs from several different clans, with a presence in Hellfire Peninsula and Nagrand, and who interact with the Horde. In this guide, we will cover how to gain reputation with them and rewards for the Mag’har. Only Horde players can get reputation with them.
The Mag’har Reputation Rewards
Every reputation in WoW TBC Classic is worth farming as every faction gives special rewards for becoming Revered or Exalted with them. Below you can see the table with standings explanations.
Points to Level Up
The highest level with sweet rewards (mounts, tabards, epic items)
This level is required to get access to TBC dungeons.
10% discount on items from their vendors.
Starting standing for factions of allied cities.
Starting standing for general factions.
Unable to buy, sell or interact with members.
Kill on sight.
Kill on sight. Enemy city and PvP factions are set to this permanently.
You will unlock the first rewards at a Friendly reputation level, which you can obtain from Quartermaster Provisioner Nasela at Garadar in Nagrand. There is only one reward:
- Pattern: Netherfury Belt
When you reach Honored you will unlock one more recipes:
- Pattern: Drums of Restoration
- Pattern: Drums of Speed
- Pattern: Netherfury Leggings
- Pattern: Reinforced Mining Bag
At Revered you’ll unlock these items:
- Recipe: Transmute Primal Fire to Earth
- Pattern: Netherfury Boots
- Band of Ancestral Spirits
- Talbuk Hide Spaulders
- Tempest Leggings
When you become Exalted with The Mag’har faction you’ll get great rewards and eight Talbuk mounts available for purchase:
- Mag’har Tabard
- Reins of the Cobalt Riding Talbuk
- Reins of the Cobalt War Talbuk
- Reins of the Silver Riding Talbuk
- Reins of the Silver War Talbuk
- Reins of the Tan Riding Talbuk
- Reins of the Tan War Talbuk
- Reins of the White Riding Talbuk
- Reins of the White War Talbuk
- Ceremonial Cover
- Earthcaller’s Headdress
- Hellscream’s Will
How to gain reputation with The Mag’har faction?
Mag’har reputation is earned by killing Kil’sorrow cult members, Murkblood Broken, and Warmaul and Boulderfist Ogres, as well as collecting Obsidian Warbeads for turn in. Horde players begin their reputation with The Mag’har at Unfriendly, getting to Neutral with them with the Hellfire Peninsula quest A Spirit Guide. Once you earn Neutral with the Mag’har, you will be able to pursue additional quests in Hellfire Peninsula, as well as interact with their main sect in Nagrand.
Unlock The Mag’har Reputation
- Pick up the quest The Assassin from Nazgrel at Thrallmar in Hellfire Peninsula and complete the questline
Unfriendly to Exalted
- Kill Kil’sorrow cult members
- Kill Murkblood Broken
- Kill Warmaul Ogres
- Kill Boulderfist Ogres
- Turn in Obsidian Warbeads
- Obsidian Warbeads can also be turned in for The Consortium reputation and should be saved for that if needed.
- If The Aldor reputation is needed, focus on killing Kil’sorrow cult members. These mobs drop Mark of Kil’jaeden which can be turned in for Aldor reputation.
Above you can see the how path that will help you gain reputation with The Mag’har faction.
- 0 Comment
- May 20, 2021