The high point of the upcoming phase 6 in World of Warcraft Classic is the opening of Naxxramas. In our guide, you will learn how to prepare for Naxxramas and what are the main points of this raid.
Nothing is simple in WoW Classic. Thus the last phase of WoW classic with its final raid Naxxramas has a lot of tricks and conditions. First of all, you need to meet specific requirements to enter Naxxramas. The main thing is to complete a quest called The Dread Citadel – Naxxramas. Whether you face any difficulties or not depends on your reputation level with Argent Dawn. You must be at least Honored to get access to the quest. But the lower your reputation level with Argent Dawn the more offerings you need to contribute.
- Honored with Argent Dawn – The Dread Citadel – Naxxramas quest price: 60 gold, 5 Arcane Crystals, 2 Nexus Crystals, 1 Righteous Orb.
- Revered with Argent Dawn – The Dread Citadel – Naxxramas quest price: 30 gold, 2 Arcane Crystals, 1 Nexus Crystal.
- Exalted with Argent Dawn – The Dread Citadel – Naxxramas quest price: Free.
If you meet the requirements you’ll see Archmage Angela Dosantos at Light’s Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaguelands who starts The Dread Citadel – Naxxramas quest. When you complete the quest you will open access to Echoes of War quest if you are playing for the Horde.
How to get the items for The Dread Citadel – Naxxramas quest?
If you are exalted with Argent Dawn you will need no ingredients or gold. But as you can see above on Revered and Honored levels there are such items as Arcane Crystals, Nexus Crystals and Righteous Orb. Read further to learn where to get them.
- Arcane Crystals are uncommon minerals. If one of your professions is mining you can find them in rich Thorium veins. Which are located in the following zones:
- Winterspring (66)
- Eastern Plaguelands (59)
- Azshara (57)
- Burning Steppes (32)
- Un’Goro Crater (23)
- Western Plaguelands (17)
- Alterac Valley
- Dire Maul
- Nexus Crystals are used in high-level enchantments. So you can get them from disenchanted of high-level items. You can get one nexus crystal for disenchanting item level 56-60 epic equipment. You can also try killing Archmage Tarsis Kir-Moldir and Razorgore the Untamed (the first boss in Blackwing Lair) or trade it from Keeper Remulos (in Moonglade), or Al’tabim the All-Seeing (in Stranglethorn Vale).
- Righteous Orb this one you can get only as a drop from:
- humanoid mobs in Stratholme. The chance is around 5% to get it.
- Demetria <The Scarlet Oracle> (in Eastern Plaguelands)
- Crimson Elite (in Western Plaguelands)
All of the items also can be bought on auction, so you can simply farm gold to buy everything you need. Or farm reputation with Argent Dawn to complete the quest for free.
Here we will tell you in two words what is Naxxramas, how many bosses and section it has and what to expect. First of all, Naxxramas will be available in phase 6 WoW Classic. Everything you need to do is farm enough reputation with Argent Dawn to get the access to the raid. All terms and conditions of The Dread Citadel – Naxxramas quest we have described above.
Naxxramas is a 40-man raid instance floating above the Eastern Plaguelands. It is the biggest necropolis during the Scourge invasion, you cannot miss it. As it is the final raid in WoW Classic you must understand that it will be powerful enough and you will need to get at least Tier 2-2,5 equipment to try to complete it.
Naxxramas is enormous and consists of four quarters and the Frostwyrm Lair. The names of the quarters and the names of the bosses that you will meet there are:
- The Arachnid Quarter:
- Grand Widow Faerlina
- The Plague Quarter
- Noth the Plaguebringer
- Heigan the Unclean
- The Military Quarter
- Instructor Razuvious
- Gothik the Harvester
- The Four Horsemen
- The Construct Quarter
- In Frostwyrm Lair you will meet two bosses including the last boss:
The most interesting thing is that progression in the Naxxramas raid is not linear. So you can decide with your group how to walkthrough the raid. Also, we wrote the quarters in the specific sequence: from easy to difficult. But of course, you need to read tactics and discuss them with your guild before entering Naxxramas.
Only a few months left before Naxxramas opening and we all are waiting for it. Don’t forget to read our other guides about WoW Classic phase 6 and share them with your friends!
- 0 Comment
- September 15, 2020