Bucharest Romania, April 28th, 2020, Tiny Trinket Games are pleased to announce the launch of: “Zoria: Age of Shattering Prologue”, free, on Steam on April 30th, 2020 5PM UTC (10AM PST),
Zoria: Age of Shattering Prologue is an introduction to the universe of Zoria: Age of Shattering, a story-driven, party-based RPG with strong tactical elements, base and follower management. Welcome to the world of Zoria, a world filled with magic, ancient history, tumultuous politics, and countless mysteries.
Together with this release we are also announcing a new trailer, with many more exciting news to come in the near future.
Zoria: Age of Shattering Prologue is all about exploration, adventure, the stories and events that lead to the player taking control of the Outpost and set the stage for events in Zoria: Age of Shattering. The game consists of a series of unique places and events, dungeons, epic fights and classic, party-based RPG adventure.
- Explore a rich, immersive and diverse world: beautifully crafted environments, featuring dense forests, haunting dungeons, golden deserts and many more.
- An epic story driving your experience, with rich and expansive lore. Discover the hidden tales and stories that live on through the people of Zoria and your own companions.
- Tactical, turn-based combat. Encounters vary from the easily manageable to the ones that require a little more care and wise management of the available abilities. The combat itself is a mix of old and new, as it is turn-based but not grid-based, allowing for a greater freedom of movement and gameplay speed.
- Plan your moves or just enjoy the ride – a game experience suited both for players eager to just explore and adventure, as well as for those who want a challenging combat with a strong emphasis on strategic thinking and planning.
- Survival system – resource management and, yes … hunger. Making camp and resting will restore health, vital resources and even cleanse a few negative effects. But resting is only available if the party has the necessary supplies. So, keep an eye for items around you that could provide supplies.
- Abilities and gear management – each follower class has its own abilities to choose from, abilities that get unlocked when a follower reaches certain levels. So different players have the choice of abilities to match their playstyle, for each class. Gear is acquired from combat, exploration and doing certain quests.
- Environment-specific abilities: in Zoria, some places are only accessible by using some of your follower’s abilities and each class has a different environment-specific ability. Depending on the party, some areas may not be accessible and only returning with a different setup can ensure all areas are explored.
Zoria: Age of Shattering Prologue is part of the game world of Zoria: Age of Shattering, a game comprised of two equally important elements for achieving success – a CRPG adventure with diverse, hand-crafted environments and turn-based combat and a strategic base with follower management component, buildings, upgrades, follower recruitment and unattended missions.
The management part of the game is still to come: outpost upgrades used to acquire new buildings or upgrade existing ones, health, morale and hunger management for followers, weapons and armour crafting, potions brewing and sending a few chosen followers on unattended missions to some of the most dangerous places the world of Zoria has to offer.
- 0 Comment
- Press Releases
- April 28, 2020