Warsaw, Poland – May 20th, 2020 — Sharpen your sword and make some change for the shop! Between Dimensions is making its long-awaited console debut on May, 29th! 11 bit studios and Digital Sun announce that the biggest expansion to the world of Moonlighter will be coming to Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 and will be available in all digital stores for $6.99! Are you ready to join the brave hero-merchant for more adventuring and looting?
Between Dimensions expands the world of highly-acclaimed shopkeeping RPG, Moonlighter, by opening the gates to an all-new interdimensional dungeon fit for only the most fearless of adventurers while simultaneously filling current dungeons with new creatures, weapons, armours, shop items, and rings.
In this new expansion, players will learn that the serenity in Rynoka hadn’t lasted long. Worried chatter spreads amongst the villagers concerning the appearance of a mysterious cryptic portal, causing widespread anxiety about this unknown threat. While the Interdimensional Dungeon certainly seems to be dangerous, Will’s merchant senses are telling him that where there are monsters, there may be profitable loot as well!
Accessing the Between Dimensions content requires players to finish the main game first. Please note that some content listed below will be available to all owners of the game free of charge.
Between Dimensions expansion features:
- A brand-new Interdimensional Dungeon (with a chance for it to appear as a Corrupted Dungeon in the original dungeons!)
- 10 all-new original enemies and 5 minibosses
- A full set of weapons with a new short sword, a large sword, bow, gloves, and spear
- A new set of armor with a helmet, chest, and boots
- Trick weapons – 10 unique weapons in total – both powerful… and punishing!
- New rings for boosting Will’s passive abilities
- New shop upgrade allowing Will to showcase his new Interdimensional Items
- New customers wanting to trade and an unfamiliar NPC: The Trader
- Additional story and lore
- New thieves to invade your shop (free content)
- A new client – the indecisive customer (free content)
- A bothersome bird terrorizing your customers (free content)
Find out more about Moonlighter at:
About 11 bit studios
11 bit studios is a Warsaw-based Polish game development studio known for This War of Mine and Frostpunk as well as a publisher teaming up with indies to bring their gems to life, lately with Moonlighter by Digital Sun Games and Children of Morta by Dead Mage. Contact at email@example.com.
Shawn Petraschuk // Evolve PR
Developer / Publisher
11 bit studios