Krakow, Poland – April 29, 2020. Take heed of this news! All in! Games and Gamera Interactive are happy to announce brand new gameplay from Alaloth – Champions of the Four Kingdoms, an ARPG created with the narrative support of RPG veteran Chris Avellone.
Watch the gameplay video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Lr2QQekdq44
The 10 minute gameplay commentary video features an in-depth look at the upcoming skill-based isometric action RPG. Explore the creation area to pick your Kingdom, race-specific skills, fighting style, house, alignment, deity, and of course name and appearance. Then, travel to the capital city of Goldport to catch up on news, pick up new quests, and purchase wares to help you on your journey. Finally, explore the map overview to set out on your first quest. Where do you go from here? Watch the video to find out!
Set in a vibrant fantasy world, Alaloth offers fast-paced action with a deep narrative, bringing ARPG dynamics to a new level with skill-based gameplay inspired by great classics and modern masterpieces.
- Master a unique, hardcore combat system.
- Customize your character by choosing different Ways of Power, classes, and skills.
- Explore, craft, gain reputation, and unlock new quests.
- Choose one of 4 playable races (Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs), 40+ houses and clans to fight for, each with their own history.
- Start your own legacy in The Four Kingdoms after the first playthrough.
- 12 memorable companions with their own backstories, ready to join or fight you during your journey.
- World, lore, and character backstories created in collaboration with RPG veteran Chris Avellone.
Alaloth – Champions of the Four Kingdoms is planned for release on Steam and Xbox One in 2020.