A new Christmas event is up in Eternal Return: Black Survival. Watch Twitch and get special drops. Read more details below.
Tune in on Christmas Day for an incredible SOLO competition! Tune in on our official Twitch channel and get some nice rewards!
Christmas SOLO DROPS!
Watch some exciting high-level Eternal Return gameplay and earn some nice rewards!
First of all
Make sure your Twitch account is connected to Eternal Return.
How to turn on Eternal Return Drops?
You can receive twitch drops item by linking your twitch account.
- Start the Game
- Go to Settings > Support and click the “connect to twitch” button
3. Log into your twitch account
4. Click “Authorize”
5. Double check your connection status on your Twitch account settings
6. Watch a stream channel that has ER Drops activated!
7. After watching, you can check that you received the drop.
8. Go back to the game and receive the drop by going to Store and click the “Drops” tab.
- Title: 2020 Christmas SOLO DROPS!
- When: Friday, December 25th, 2:00AM PST until end of the broadcast
- What: 1,000 A-Coin for 1 hour of viewing. 1,500 A-Coin for 2 hours of viewing
- Drop redemption expiration date: Monday, December 28th, 6:59 AM PST
- Channel: Official Nimble Neuron Twitch channel
Eternal Return Twitch Drops Events
If you want to participate in the Twitch Drops event, read this first!
To prevent any potential problems when participating in Twitch drops events, do the following:
1. If you have multiple Twitch accounts, make sure the correct one is linked.
If you have multiple Twitch accounts, it’s possible that your account linked to the game and the account that you use for Twitch are different. If this is the case, you may not be able to receive your Drops in-game.
You may have logged out from your account, but it’s possible that it is still open on a different browser, so please check again.
After logging out and everything, link the account that you would like to receive your rewards from.
2. Receiving Drops rewards twice is not possible.
If you have 2 accounts in the game that are linked to your Twitch account, it’s only possible for the first one in the system to receive the reward.
3. Receive your Drops before the expiration date.
Drops acquired during Twitch events have a fixed expiration date.
Make sure to receive your Drops before this expiration date through the Twitch inventory.
You won’t be able to get your Drops after the expiration date.
– The new Drops service supports using your PC/Mac web browser or on the Twitch app for Android and iOS to earn and claim Drops. Twitch apps on game consoles, smart TVs, and other TV apps do not support the new Drops service at this time.
– Drops that grant rewards for iOS apps & games do not support claiming through the Twitch iOS app at this time.
– Information about Drops can be found on Twitch.
– If the expiration date has passed and you have problems receiving your reward, it will be hard for us to help you so we kindly request that you follow the recommendations given above for the smoothest Twitch Drops experience. Thank you!
- 1 Comment
- Gaming News
- December 21, 2020