A new five-star champion is coming soon to Genshin Impact and all players are really excited about it. Here you will learn about Genshin Impact Kamisato Ayaka Banner Release Date, get to know what characters get drop-rate boost together with Ayaka and how to get Ayaka while the event is active.
The Heron’s Court details
The Heron’s Court is the name of the event that brings Ayaka character and new banner to Genshin Impact. So Genshin Impact Ayaka Banner Releases 21st July 2021 and ends 10th August 2021. You can expect to see more characters in wish and here is the list of other details.
The Heron’s Court wish will contain:
- 5-star promotional character:
- “Frostflake Heron” Kamisato Ayaka (Cryo)
- 4-start featured characters:
Please, note that these champions will not be available in the “Wanderlust Invocation” standard wish. Also, the promotional characters will get a huge drop rate, which we describe further.
Event Wish Epitome Invocation
This wish will come along with The Heron’s Court Wish and will include weapons from below:
- Mistsplitter Reforged (Sword) – 5-star
- Skyward Spine (Polearm) – 5-star
- Favonius Sword (Sword) – 4-star
- Sacrificial Greatsword (Claymore) – 4-star
- Favonius Lance (Polearm) – 4-star
- Favonius Codex (Catalyst) – 4-star
- The Stringless (Bow) – 4-star
All these weapons will get a huge drop-rate boost.
If you want to get Ayaka you need to get a decent amount of Intertwined Fate (special wishes for events). And use them on banner event wishes when the Ayaka banner is active to roll it. Almost everything depends on your luck, but still, there are guaranteed chances to drop Ayaka anyway. Let’s start from drop-rate first.
|Item||Base Rate||Average Rate|
|4★ Character or Weapon||5.1%||13%|
In the table above you can see the chances of obtaining characters from wishes. But during the event rules are a bit different. Below you can see the guarantees for characters drop-rates:
- 4★ drop guarantee: If a player does not win any 4★ or above item after 9 pulls, then the 10th pull is guaranteed to be a 4★ or higher item.
- This counter will reset if the player pulls any 4★ or above item.
- Featured 4★ character guarantee: Every time a player wins a 4★ item, there is a 50% chance it will be one of the featured 4★ characters.
- If the 4★ item won is not one of the featured characters, the next 4★ item won is guaranteed to be one of the featured characters.
- Thus it requires a maximum of 20 pulls to win a featured banner character.
- 5★ drop guarantee: If a player does not win any 5★ item after 89 pulls, the 90th pull is guaranteed to be a 5★ item.
- This counter will reset if the player pulls any 5★ item.
- Promotional character banners do not contain 5★ weapons in their item pool.
- Promotional 5★ character guarantee: Every time a player wins a 5★ item, there is a 50% chance it will be the promotional 5★ character.
- If the 5★ item won is not the promotional character, the next 5★ item won is guaranteed to be the promotional character.
- Thus it requires a maximum of 180 pulls to win the promotional banner character.
Also, keep in mind that all event rules save until the next banner. So if you spend 89 wishes during the current event with Kazuha the first wish during the next banner will be count as 90th and will give its guarantees. We hope that you all get lucky and get Ayaka fast!
- 0 Comment
- Gaming News
- July 19, 2021