We kindly share information about Teamfight Tactics Patch 11.2 Notes from Riot Games.
New Little Legends List
Club 2 and Lunar City are our newest Arenas. Pick them up in a bundle or on their own.
New Fates II Pass and Pass+
- The Fates II Pass works like prior passes; accumulate XP for free rewards. But, for even MORE rewards, you can purchase the Pass+ for 1295RP.
- With the Fates Pass+ you can gain access to personalization features that are only available this set with the Pass+. This includes Little Legends, Booms, Arenas, and more.
TFT Bundles List
|Bundle||Who’s it for||What’s in it||RP Price|
|Fates II Pass+ Arena Bundle||Folks who want to earn their way to the party and take in the city sights along the way.||Fates II Pass+|
Lunar City Arena
|Festival of Beasts 2021 Shisa Bundle||Shisa One-trickers looking to throw down a giant staff at each victory; this one’s for you.||3 Lunar Revel Shisa Eggs|
3 Lunar Beast Shisa Eggs
The Staff Lunar Revel Boom
|Festival of Beasts 2021 Furyhorn Bundle||For those who want to drive home their victories with a charging Ox, all the while sporting their favorite Furyhorn variant.||3 Lunar Revel Furyhorn Eggs|
3 Lunar Beast Furyhorn Eggs
The Ox Lunar Revel Boom
|Festival of Beasts 2021 Choncc Bundle||This one’s for those who can’t get enough of the Choncc, and also want to give their opponents a sweet taste of defeat.||3 Lunar Revel Choncc Eggs|
3 Lunar Beast Choncc Eggs
The Tangerine Lunar Revel Boom
|Festival of Beasts 2021 Megabundle||You want it all – we got you.||Fates II Pass+|
18 Festival of Beasts 2021 Eggs
2 Heroic Hatchling Eggs
3 Lunar Revel Booms
Lunar City Arena
Grandmaster and Challenger Ranked Changes: Let the Race Begin!
Region Challenger and Grandmaster Quota Adjustments
- BR: 50/100 (No Change)
- EUNE: 50/100 ⇒ 100/200
- EUW: 200/500 ⇒ 200/400
- KR: 200/500 ⇒ 300/600
- LAN: 50/100 ⇒ 30/60
- LAS: 50/100 ⇒ 30/60
- NA: 100/200 ⇒ 250/500
- JP: 20/30 ⇒ 50/100
- OCE: 50/100 ⇒ 100/200
- PH: 50/100 ⇒ 20/40
- RU: 20/30 ⇒ 20/40
- SG: 20/30 ⇒ 20/40
- TH: 20/30 ⇒ 20/40
- TR: 50/100 (No Change)
- TW: 50/100 (No Change)
- VN: 300/700 ⇒ 450/900
Fates Ranked Stage II begins this patch!
- Your rank has been “soft” reset down one tier below you. For example, if you are currently in Gold II you will now be in Silver II.
- If you are very good at this game and currently placed in Master or above, you will be reset to Diamond 4.
- You will get 5 provisional matches after the reset, meaning you will not lose any LP for sub-top 4 placements in your first 5 ranked games of the new stage. You’ll also gain extra LP for finishing top four, so best of luck!
Ranked Rewards Coming to a Patch Near You (Soon)
- Don’t get too EMOTEional, ranked rewards for gold and above will be coming next patch, 11.3!
You get a prize, and you get a prize, and you get a prize! Everybody gets a prize! Just not every time.
- Lanterns are the new mid-set mechanic that can drop at various game times, or not at all. They can contain things like Item Components, Loaded Dice, Gold, and more.
Chosen Shop Odds
- Level 6: 15/45/40/0/0 ⇒ 0/60/40/0/0
- Level 8: 0/15/45/40/0 ⇒ 0/0/60/40/0
- Level 9: 0/0/15/45/40 ⇒ 0/0/0/60/40
- Reduced the chances of rolling a Chosen slightly, as in you probably wouldn’t have noticed if you didn’t read what you’re reading right now. This outta make it just a tad more difficult to force comps.
The best defense is a good offense.
- Removed the All Defensive Component First Carousel. Replaced it with a 2x Sword, 2x Bow, 2x Rod, 2x Tear, 1x Glove version.
- The first Dragonsoul allies to take damage in combat receive the Dragon’s Blessing. While blessed, the unit gains bonus stats, and every 5th attack fires a Dragonsoul blast, dealing 50% of the target’s maximum Health in magic damage.
- On death, this blessing passes to the closest Dragonsoul ally without a blessing.
- (3) Dragonsoul: 1 Blessing of 40% Spell Power and Attack Speed
- (6) Dragonsoul: 3 Blessing of 80% Spell Power and Attack Speed
- (9) Dragonsoul: 6 Blessing of 160% Spell Power and Attack Speed
They may appear strong alone, but the power of all three together is ineffable.
- (3) Fabled champions’ abilities are empowered from tales of their past valor.
- Executioner attacks and spells always critically hit targets beneath a certain Health threshold.
- (2) Executioners: below 33% Health
- (3) Executioners: below 66% Health
- (4) Executioners: below 99% Health
- Slayers gain Lifesteal that gets stronger as their own Health decreases, and deal bonus damage that scales up based on their target’s missing Health.
- (3) Slayers: 15 to 30% Lifesteal and Bonus Damage
- (6) Slayers: 25 to 50% Lifesteal and Bonus Damage
Drain the pain away.
- All allies heal for some of the damage they deal with spells and attacks.
- (2) Syphoners: 10% for Allies; 40% for Syphoners
- (4) Syphoners: 25% for Allies; 100% for Syphoners
Samira makes her TFT debut. Like some other 5 cost units she’s got a new trait that acts as an exception to the rules less daring champion abide by.
- Daredevils seek the thrill of battle, dashing after every other attack. After every dash, they shield themselves for 10% of their max Health and their next attack fires 2 shots, gaining Style.
- At max Style, they cast their spell.
Ornn’s breaking the rules, and runnin the jewels. Woo!
- After each combat a Blacksmith participates in, they will make progress forging an Artifact. The higher their star-level, the faster they work. Once the Artifact is complete, it will become available to bestow upon an ally.
- Each ally may only equip one Artifact.
TFT New Champions List
- Tier 1
- Wither: Nasus withers the enemy with the highest percent health, dealing 400/600/850 magic damage over 5 seconds, and slowing their attack speed and movement speed by 50% for the duration.
- Tier 1
- Rapid Fire: Tristana excites her dragon, increasing her attack speed by 50/60/80% and dealing 30/60/90 magic damage on-hit for 3 seconds.
- Tier 1
- Dragonfire Pillar: After a brief delay, Brand erupts the ground under the enemy with the highest health in flames, dealing 200/300/500 magic damage to enemies within. If an enemy is caught within the epicenter, they are stunned for 1.5/2/3 seconds.
Actually not a vampire. Still sparkles when given items.
- Tier 2
- Transfusion: Vladimir deals 350/500/750 magic damage to his target. All nearby allies are healed for 40% of damage dealt.
- Tier 2
- Unbreakable: Braum puts up his shield at the furthest enemy for 4 seconds reducing his damage taken from that direction by 75/80/90%.
- Tier 2
- Grand Entrance: Rakan dashes to the furthest enemy within attack range, disarming all units he passes through for 2.5/3/4 seconds and taunting his target. Rakan then shields himself by 300/550/950 for 4 seconds.
- Tier 2
- Impact Crater: Nautilus erupts the ground beneath his target, knocking them up and stunning them for 3/4/5 seconds, and dealing 300/450/1000 magic damage.
- Fabled Bonus: Nautilus reduces incoming damage by 60% for 5 seconds.
- Tier 3
- On the Hunt: Sivir rallies allies within 2 hexes, granting them 40/50/70% bonus attack speed for 5 seconds. Additionally, Sivir grants herself 100/200/400 bonus attack damage for the duration.
- Tier 3
- Dragon’s Descent: Shyvana dashes up to 2 hexes away from her current target and transforms to her Dragon Form, becoming a Ranged attacker for 60 seconds. While in Dragon Form, Shyvana gains 40/45/50% bonus health, 30/60/120 attack damage and basic attacks apply a burn on enemies hit for 2 seconds, dealing a total of 150/300/600 bonus magic damage.
Come on and slam, and welcome to the mid-set.
- Tier 3
- Fortune’s Guillotine: Darius dunks an enemy dealing 550/800/1300 magic damage. While dunking, Darius is unstoppable. If this kills the target, Darius immediately casts again dealing 25% reduced damage.
- Tier 3
- Pop Blossom: Neeko throws a seed at a random target that explodes for 150/225/375 magic damage three times, with each explosion increasing the radius by one hex.
- Fabled Bonus: The third explosion is empowered dealing 300/450/900 magic damage.
- Tier 4
- Ascend: Kayle Ascends, causing her attacks to launch waves that deal 100/185/500 bonus magic damage to enemies hit.
- Tier 4
- Ragnarok: Olaf gains 150/175/350% attack speed, immunity to crowd control, and his attacks cleave in a cone in front of him for 40/45/50% physical damage for the rest of combat.
This guy is crazy OP in Expedition. Oops, wrong game.
- Tier 4
- Voice of Lightning: Aurelion Sol breathes lightning in a line towards the farthest enemy, dealing 350/550/1750 magic damage and Overcharging all enemies in the area for 10 seconds. If an enemy is already Overcharged, Aurelion Sol consumes the effect and deals 50% bonus damage.
- Tier 4
- Featherstorm: Xayah leaps into the air becoming untargetable, invulnerable, and throwing out a fan of feather daggers that deal 250/275/325% AD physical damage to enemies within a cone. Xayah then recalls her feathers, striking enemies for 100/200/400 magic damage per feather.
- Tier 4
- Rupture: Cho’Gath erupts a large area, dealing 200/400/1500 magic damage and knocking up all enemies for 2/2.5/8 seconds.
- Fabled Bonus: Cho’Gath additionally knocks up all enemies on the board.
- Tier 4
- Spinning Slash: Tryndamere spins towards the most enemies in a line dealing 140% of his attack damage to enemies in his path and empowering his next three basic attacks to do 75/100/200% additional damage.
- Tier 5
- Draconic Ascension: Swain transforms into his Dragon Form for 6 seconds. While in Dragon Form, he gains 60/75/100% maximum health, deals 75/150/1000 magic damage each second to enemies with 2.5/2.5/5 hexes and breathes a cone of fire every 2 seconds that deals 175/350/5000 magic damage, reduces healing by 50% for the duration and burns 25% maximum health as true damage over 10 seconds.
- Tier 5
- Stampede: Ornn summons an elemental from behind the furthest enemy to travel towards him, slowing the attack speed of enemies hit by 50% for 3 seconds and dealing 150/250/750 magic damage. If the elemental runs into Ornn, he headbutts it, redirecting it towards another distant enemy, stunning them for 1.5/2/15 seconds and dealing 150/250/750 magic damage.
- Tier 5
- Inferno Trigger: Samira dashes and becomes unstoppable, unleashing 3/3/10 shots per second at 3 enemies within 2.5 hexes for 2 seconds, each shot deals 50/60/100% AD physical damage. For the duration, Samira gains 100% dodge chance.
TFT Removed Champions
- Xin Zhao
Balance and Adjustments
- Assassin: Critical Strike Damage: 30/60/90% ⇒ 25/60/100%
- Assassin: Critical Strike Chance: 10/25/40% ⇒ 10/30/55%
- Brawler: Now additionally to Health, grants 20/40/80/150 bonus Attack Damage to the Brawlers
- Brawler Health: 400/800/1200/1800 ⇒ 400/700/1100/1600
- Cultist: Galio Health: 800/1400/2000 ⇒ 800/1325/2000
- Cultist: Galio Attack Damage: 75/160/280 ⇒ 80/175/330
- Cultist: Galio Star Multiplier: 14% ⇒ 16%
- Duelist: Attack Speed per Stack: 12/20/35/60 ⇒ 15/25/40/60
- Elderwood: Armor & Magic Resist Per Stack: 20/30/40 ⇒ 15/25/40
- Enlightened Mana Bonus: 50/70/100% ⇒ 50/100/150%
- Fortune: 0 Loss Average Value: 2.5g ⇒ 2.2g
- Fortune: 1 Loss Average Value: 6g ⇒ 5.5g
- Keeper Shield: 150/225/350 ⇒ 125/200/250
- Mage: Double Casting breakpoints reworked from 3/6/9 ⇒ 3/5/7
- Mage (3): 80% of Spell Power
- Mage (5): 105% of Spell Power
- Mage (7): 135% of Spell Power
- Mystic Magic Resist Bonus: 40/100/200 ⇒ 40/120/300
- Sharpshooter Number of Bounces: 1/2/3 ⇒ 2/3/4
- Damage Reduction per Bounce: 55/50/45% ⇒ 65/50/30%
- Spirit Rework: Spirit will now grant flat attack speed the first time a Spirit unit casts
- Spirit (2): 20% Attack Speed
- Spirit (4): 40% Attack Speed
- Warlord Health: 200/450/700 ⇒ 250/550/850
- Warlord Spell Power: 20/40/70 ⇒ 25/55/85
- Vanguard Armor Bonus: 120/300/750/2000 ⇒ 100/250/500/1000
- Vanguard now additionally grants 20/40/70/100 Magic Resist to the Vanguards
- Diana Traits: Moonlight Assasin ⇒ Spirit Assassin
- Diana Health:500 ⇒ 550
- Diana Attack Speed: 0.65 ⇒ 0.7
- Diana Pale Cascade Orb Damage: 70/80/90 ⇒ 90/100/110
- Diana Pale Cascade Shield: 200/300/400 ⇒ 200/300/450
- Diana Pale Cascade Orbs: 4/5/6 ⇒ 4/5/7
- Fiora Riposte Stun Duration: 1.5/2/3 ⇒ 2/2.5/4 seconds
- Fiora Chosen Bonus: Max Mana Reduction ⇒ Health
- Nidalee Mana: 0/80 ⇒ 0/70
- Janna Mana: 30/60 ⇒ 40/70
- Pyke Traits: Cultist Assassin ⇒Cultist Assassin Slayer
- Pyke Mana: 75/125 ⇒ 60/120
- Pyke Phantom Undertow Damage: 125/200/375 ⇒ 100/175/275
- Teemo Sporecloud Dart Damage: 300/400/900 ⇒ 250/400/900
- Zed Traits: Ninja Shade ⇒ Ninja Slayer
- Zed Attack Speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.8
- Kalista Attack Speed: 0.9 &rArr 1.0
- Katarina Death Lotus Tooltip Fix: 600/900/1800 ⇒ 600/900/1650
- Kindred Traits: Spirit Hunter ⇒ Spirit Executioner
- Kindred Dance of Dread Damage: 450/650/1000 ⇒ 400/600/1000
- Veigar Attack Speed: 0.6 ⇒ 0.65
Morgana’s getting trait and ability swaps that improve upon her identity as a dazzling drain tank. She’ll still be dazzling, but she’ll be doing even more drain tanking with the new Syphoner trait at the cost of her Magic Resist shred. Morg’s tool tip may be a bit dazzled with her new changes. Expect a fix to that later, but for now know that her spell DOES NOT SHRED MAGIC RESIST.
- Aatrox Infernal Chains Damage: 250/450/1250 ⇒ 350/550/1500
- Morgana Traits: Enlightened Dazzler ⇒ Enlightened Syphoner
- Morgana Tormented Shadow no longer heals Morgana for a portion of the damage dealt. Spell now reduces enemy Attack Damage by 40% while they remain inside.
- Morgana Tormented Shadow no longer shreds Magic Resist
- Sejuani Mana: 70/150 ⇒ 80/160
Azir’s Crowd Control and Sand Soldiers have made him a must pick for just about any situation. By sanding down some of his CC, maybe some other players will shuffle him back into the pool so I can get to 9 Warlords more consistently. Speaking of consistency, Yone’s been far too strong as a mid game power grab, so we’re giving him a mini-rework. Yone’s now going to have to defeat his marked opponents faster if he’s to truly conquer his demons.
- Azir Emperor’s Divide Knock Up Duration: 2 ⇒ 1.5 sec
- Azir Emperor’s Divide Slow Duration: 4 ⇒ 3
- Lee Sin God Fist Damage: 250/450/1000 ⇒ 200/375/1000
- Yone Seal Fate Armor and Magic Resist Reduction: 60% ⇒ 40%
- Yone Seal Fate Shred and Unforgotten Execute Marker now only lasts for 8 seconds
- Yone Unforgotten Damage: 200/400/1000 ⇒ 350/600/1500
- Yone Unforgotten no longer deals missing health damage. Instead, Unforgotten will deal additional percent damage based on the target’s missing health for up to 100% additional damage
Turns out making a bunch of aura items to empower one super carry that then grabs a Hurricane and goes to town is a bit strong. Giantslayer is giving players Jack and the Beanstalk flashbacks, and that’s just not okay, because giants are people too. The new set has more healing mechanics (syphoner, slayer), so trimming some power from Hand of Justice and Hextech Gunblade will help prevent cases of extreme over-healing.
- Chalice of Power Spell Power: 35 ⇒ 30
- Giantslayer Max Damage: 90% ⇒ 80%
- Hand of Justice Damage & Healing: 45% ⇒ 40%
- Hextech Gunblade Max Shield: 400 ⇒ 300
- Hurricane Bonus Damage: 90% ⇒ 80%
- Statikk Shiv Bounces: 3/4/5 ⇒4/5/6
- Zeke’s Herald Bonus Attack Speed: 35% ⇒ 30%
- Zz’Rot Portal Construct now gains bonus 0/0/10/20/40/80/120/200 Armor and MR based on the Stage
- 0 Comment
- Gaming News
- January 20, 2021