It is time for Eula banner to leave Genshin Impact. That is the last part of the spring event and the new Genshin Impact Midsummer Island Adventure is coming next. The first banner that hit the game includes Klee and we will tell you more below.
In the upcoming Midsummer Island Adventure wishes you will see Klee reappearing in her own banner Sparkling Steps. Which is coming June 9, 2021! It is the start of Midsummer Island Adventure that starts Act I: Main Cannon, Make Ready… Fire!
Main Cannon, Make Ready… Fire!
- During the event, complete the “Mysterious Islands: Journey to the Unknown” quest to unlock “Act I: Main Cannon, Make Ready… Fire!”
- During the event, by clearing the sea of any monster encampments, Travelers can obtain Shiny Flotsam to exchange for rewards such as the Crown of Insight, Northlander Billet Trove, Furnishing Blueprint “Pure Gorgeous Summer,” and Talent Level-Up Materials from the Event Shop! By completing specified quests, Travelers can also obtain rewards such as Primogems, the gadget Waverider Repair Toolbox, Mora, and Hero’s Wit!
In the event shop you will find Crown of Insight and Northlander Billet Trove.
Sparkling Steps banner details
Above you can see the details about the Sparkling Steps banner details, which was launched last time. This time you will also have the opportunity to play test runs for Klee, Sucrose and Fischl.
After Sparkling Steps banner there’ll be a new character Kaedehara Kazuha with his own banner!
If you want to get Klee you need to get a decent amount of Intertwined Fate (special wishes for events). And use them on banner event wishes when the Klee banner is active to roll it. Almost everything depends on your luck, but still there are guaranteed chances to drop Klee anyway. Let’s start from drop-rate first.
|Item||Base Rate||Average Rate|
|4★ Character or Weapon||5.1%||13%|
In the table above you can see the chances of obtaining characters from wishes. But during the event rules are a bit different. Below you can see the guarantees for characters drop-rates:
- 4★ drop guarantee: If a player does not win any 4★ or above item after 9 pulls, then the 10th pull is guaranteed to be a 4★ or higher item.
- This counter will reset if the player pulls any 4★ or above item.
- Featured 4★ character guarantee: Every time a player wins a 4★ item, there is a 50% chance it will be one of the featured 4★ characters.
- If the 4★ item won is not one of the featured characters, the next 4★ item won is guaranteed to be one of the featured characters.
- Thus it requires a maximum of 20 pulls to win a featured banner character.
- 5★ drop guarantee: If a player does not win any 5★ item after 89 pulls, the 90th pull is guaranteed to be a 5★ item.
- This counter will reset if the player pulls any 5★ item.
- Promotional character banners do not contain 5★ weapons in their item pool.
- Promotional 5★ character guarantee: Every time a player wins a 5★ item, there is a 50% chance it will be the promotional 5★ character.
- If the 5★ item won is not the promotional character, the next 5★ item won is guaranteed to be the promotional character.
- Thus it requires a maximum of 180 pulls to win the promotional banner character.
You can read about Genshin Impact in our post below.
- 0 Comment
- Gaming News
- June 7, 2021