The new Ritual league has a fairly simple and straightforward mechanic – just find the ritual circle and kill the mobs that spawn in it after activation. And of course, choose and buy loot. However, there are some tips to help you get more valuable ritual clearing rewards.
This will help you quickly understand which rewards are worth taking and how much they cost, which will greatly simplify and speed up the buying process.
- Awakened PoE Trade Macro – this is a special app that, using macros, allows you to find out how much a particular thing costs by simply hovering over it. At the same time, you will find out its cost, even without buying it from the Ritual Window.
- Apply Item Filter. You can apply the current loot filter to the reward selection window in Ritual, which will help in choosing items to buy. The items that are hidden in your loot filter will be greyed out, and you don’t have to waste your time looking at everything that is in the favours. If you are not using a loot filter yet, then it’s time to download it – NeverSink loot filter.
How to get better loot in Rituals
There are several ways to improve the overall quality and quantity of rewards you receive from Rituals over time. Here are the main ones.
- The higher the difficulty, the better the rewards. If you just got to the maps and did not get a worthy reward from Rituals, do not rush to get upset. Most valuable items are found on red (tier 11+) maps, so try to clean maps as high as possible.
- A number of monsters and Tribute. Monsters that you killed in the first Ritual circle will spawn in the next one in this location. Therefore, it is extremely important to kill as many enemies as possible the first time in order to maximize the number of points received for the next Rituals. There are several options for how to do this:
- Clear the entire map and start activating Rituals, with the ones on which you met and killed the most monsters. This will increase the amount of Tribute you receive, although it will take more time to clear the map since you will most likely have to go back to the entrance.
- Clear maps with a high Monster Pack Size. The more difficult the map, and the more mods it has, the higher it is, which means more mobs will get into the Ritual circle.
- Game mechanics such as Delirium, Beyond, Breach and Legion will help you get additional enemies in addition to the monsters on the map, which will also give an additional Tribute.
- If you find a good Ritual circle, use the Ritual Vessel on it. It will let you transfer to another map all the mobs that you killed on this particular Ritual Altar, which will serve as an excellent boost to get Tribute points on the new map.
- Use rerolls. If you have more than 5k Tribute points, but there are no valuable rewards, feel free to use reroll. With its help, you can double the range of rewards from Ritual on the map. The main thing is that you have enough Tribute to defer new valuable rewards, otherwise, it will simply disappear, so keep an eye on Tribute points when rerolling.
These tips will help you get the most profit from Path of Exile Rituals so have fun.
- 0 Comment
- January 26, 2021