From now on you can get exclusive rewards in Teamfight Tactics for becoming Twitch Prime user. We share the information from here. Answers are given as it is presented in its original form. In this post, you will learn more about how to get a random little legend in TFT.
Please note that a Twitch Prime Account must be age 13+ and a League of Legends Account are required to take advantage of this offer. This offer can only be claimed once per each Twitch Prime and League of Legends Account. These rewards are available for League of Legends accounts excluding those on the following servers: Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore/Malaysia, Taiwan, and all servers in China. For more details, see the FAQs below.
Twitch Prime TFT Little Legends Rewards – Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is included into the offer?
For each of the monthly promotions, accounts that have a valid Twitch Prime membership + League of Legends account will receive a random Little Legends Egg. Each egg contains one random little legends.
2. Do I need to have Twitch Prime account to be eligible for this offer?
Yes. Click the “Try Prime” button above to sign up for a free, 30-day Prime trial. If you’re already an Amazon Prime member, click “Sign In” to link your Twitch and Amazon account
3. How do I get my Little Legend?
Simply log into League of Legends on PC after claiming the offer and your free Little Legends Egg will be on the loot page, waiting to be opened!
4. Will my Legends be playable in all regions that I play in?
Content is granted to a single League of Legends account on a single region.
5. Can I link different Twitch Prime accounts to my League of Legends account and claim each offer multiple times?
No, each offer can only be applied to one account. Each account can only receive one offer.
6. I received an error that my Twitch or Amazon account has already claimed this content. What do I do?
Please check that the same Twitch account is linked to the Amazon account that was originally used to claim the content.
7. What happens to my content if I no longer have a Prime membership or my free trial expires?
Once you claim your content, all content that is delivered to your game is yours to keep, subject to any League of Legends rules or policies that apply to the content.
8. Can I change which League of Legends account my content goes to?
No. Once you enable content on your League of Legends account the content will always be delivered to that account. It cannot be changed.
9. Do I receive past content if I join Twitch Prime and claim the League of Legends Teamfight Tactics content after launch?
You will only receive content that is currently available.
10. I see other games on the Twitch Prime website. Do I have to claim each campaign separately?
Yes. Each game campaign is separate so you will have to claim each of them separately.
11. Where can I get Teamfight Tactics?
League of Legends Teamfight Tactics is available for PC/Mac here and for mobile phone devices on App Store/Google Play
12. Do I continue to receive content if my free trial expires?
No, you need to be a Twitch Prime member to continue to receive content.
13. I accidentally linked the wrong League of Legends account to my Twitch account. What do I do?
If you linked the wrong League of Legends account to your Twitch Prime account, log out of your account, then follow this link to go through the account linking process again. Note that each content drop can only be redeemed once by a Twitch Prime and League of Legends account.
14. What if I have an issue that isn’t addressed above?
15. What platforms is Teamfight Tactics available?
Teamfight Tactics is available to play on PC and mobile.