We have finally waited for Diablo 3 new season, which is going to be the 23rd season with its specific theme, gameplay features and rewards, of course. The name of the upcoming season is The Disciples of Sanctuary and it has a lot to do with followers, read on to learn more.
Diablo 3 Season 23 begins on April 2, at 5PM (PDT/CET/KST)
Legendary item changes coming in Patch 2.7.0 are going to be in the update that releases on March 30.
Season 23 The Disciples of Sanctuary Gameplay Theme
The whole idea of Season 23 in Diablo 3 is to change the followers’ system. You will see how useful they become with reworked abilities and more item slots. The main thing is that now you will be able to fully equip your followers. We have written a full guide about Diablo 3 followers here, which we will adjust to the season specifically soon.
Players can now equip Followers with a total of 14 different item slots which include the Follower Relic Item, Helm, Shoulders, Chest, Gloves, Bracers, Belt, 2 Rings, Neck, Pants, Boots, main-hand weapon, and off-hand.
The Season 23 launch also introduces the new Follower feature Emanate, which allows the player to gain the intended effect of certain Legendary Powers and Set Bonuses when equipped on the hired Follower.
Season 23 Cosmetic Rewards
Pet collectors will be pleased to see the return of the Emerald Dragon and, in addition to the Pant and Boot slots of the exclusive Conqueror Set, the Treasure Goblins portraits will be available.
Prove your worth with The Disciples of Sanctuary alongside and complete the Season 23 Guardian Journey to earn the Lacuni Cub pet and the Chopping Block portrait.
Season 23 Journey Rewards list
If you’ve been diligently slaying demons before and reached Conqueror in the Season Journey each time, you’ve surely accrued a few extra stash tabs. You’ll earn one additional tab each Season by finishing the Conqueror tier, up to a maximum of five:
- Far Away: Kill the Siegebreaker Assault Beast at level 70 in under 30 seconds on Torment X difficulty.
- Money Ain’t a Thang: Slay Greed on Torment X difficulty. Treasure Goblins outside of Nephalem Rifts will sometimes open portals to Greed’s domain, The Vault.
- A Little More: Reach Greater Rift Level 60 Solo.
- 4 Minutes to Save the World: Finish a level 70 Nephalem Rift on Torment X difficulty within 4 minutes.
- Gem of My Life: Level three Legendary Gems to level 55.
- All I Do is Win: Complete 2 Conquests this Season.
And in addition we have written a separate post where you will see the list of all Season 23 Conquests list.
- 0 Comment
- Gaming News
- March 22, 2021