Developers from Grimbart Tales and publishers from Assemble Entertainment have announced that ITORAH is coming to PCs via Steam later this year. read on to learn more details about the game and developers’ plans.
You have to fight a mysterious plague to save your world, in which you are the last surviving person. Colourful biomes will open in front of you, you will fight with dangerous enemies, which even the area subjugates to their will. ITORAH is reminiscent of the Nintendo Gameboy games that inspired the Grimbart Tales team. This is a colourful platformer, in which each new level is more difficult than the previous one with a rich story and storyline.
In the video clip above, you can see for yourself how beautiful and dynamic this game looks. The main features of the game are:
- Hand-Crafted Quality: Explore a beautifully realized world inspired by South and Central American landscapes, each lovingly hand-painted by the development team to breathe life into the world of Nahucan
- Moves like Jagger: Enjoy a staggering 200+ animations that truly bring Itorah and her amazing range of abilities to life in the hands of players
- Make Friends Along the Way: As the old saying goes, the “real treasure is the friends made along the way,” and Itorah will need the help of her new friends and allies to help her defeat the great evil threatening the land
- Good ol’ Fashioned Platforming: When she isn’t hacking and slashing her way across the landscape, Itorah will need to keep her jumping and dodging skills as sharp as her axe as she conquers progressively more difficult puzzles and platforming sections
- Unravel the Mystery: Is Itorah the only human left, and if so, what happened to everyone else? Get to the bottom of the mystery with plenty of exciting twists and turns along the way as the brave young warrior battles her way through lush forests, ancient temples, and more on her quest to save Nahucan!
Soon you yourself will be able to enjoy the wonderful gameplay in ITORAH.