As a new Spirit Blossom festival hit League of Legends there have been introduced a lot of new features into the game. One of such temporary things is the return of Nexus Blitz. Here we will give you some details about this League of Legends map.
First of all, you will be able to play this mode during the Spirit Blossom festival. After that, Nexus Blitz will close to be reopened in the next event.
Spirit Blossom Festival will last from July 22 till August 24.
How Nexus Blitz and Spirit Blossom Festival are connected?
Naturally, playing Nexus Blitz can be profitable for the current LoL festival. For example, you can earn Spirit Blossom tokens for playing Nexus Blitz.
|Win a matchmade Nexus Blitz match||6 Tokens|
|Lose a matchmade Nexus Blitz match||3 Tokens|
Also, you can get extra Spirit Bond favor points with any champion while playing Nexus Blitz (referred to as NB in the table below).
|Win a game of SR/ARAM/NB||2 favor points|
|Lose a game of SR/ARAM/NB||1 favor point|
If you wear a Spirit Blossom skin you can get even more Spirit Bond favor with the corresponding champion.
|Play as a champion with their Spirit Blossom skin equipped in SR/NB||3 favor for the Corresponding Champion|
|Play as a champion who has a Spirit Blossom skin in SR/NB||1 favor for the Corresponding Champion|
If you want to get as many rewards as possible in Spirit Bonds then you get access to growing Spirit Blossom Tree and lot Petals from it. So you can make the tree grow faster by playing Nexus Blitz.
|Win a game of SR/ARAM/NB||2 points towards growth|
|Lose a game of SR/ARAM/NB||1 point towards growth|
As you can see you can get lots of advantages in the Spirit Blossom festival if you play Nexus Blitz.
Nexus Blitz League of Legends Map
Nexus Blitz will be playable from July 22nd, 2020 at 11:59 PM (PDT) till August 24th, 2020 at 11:59 PM (PDT)
As a matter of fact, the is also one more thing that connects Spirit Blossom festival and Nexus Blitz and it’s the theme of the map. You will be held into the Ionian forest. Moreover, this may not change and stay permanent. The Nexus Blitz map is below (click to see it in bigger dimension).
This map somehow reminds us of Twisted Three-line even though it is really different. In any case, it is not only beautiful but also very interesting to play!
Learn more about Spirit Blossom Festival from our other articles:
Spirit Blossom Festival Guide – League of Legends
How to get LoL Spirit Bond Favor – Spirit Bond Missions and more
How to get Spirit Blossom Tokens in LoL
Spirit Blossom Skins – Full List
Below you will see two lists related to Nexus Blitz map.
Nexus Blitz events list:
- Bardle Royale (Classic): Fight for survival in the flaming circle of death while it closes in on a part of the map. The last surviving team wins.
- Bardle Royale (Paranoia): Fight for survival in the flaming circle BUT everyone is nearsighted, like you’re all being Nocturne ulted. The last surviving team wins.
- Bardle Royale (Juggernaut): Fight for survival in the flaming circle AND one random champion on each team gains a high amount of health and the On Fire! buff at the start of the event. (As a reminder, the On Fire! buff gives you bonus attack speed, adaptive power, and mana/energy regen, but makes you more vulnerable to damage). The last surviving team wins.
- URF Deathmatch: Every player goes into URF mode surrounded by a bunch of cheering minions! Defeat the enemy team in a best-of-three to win.
- Loot Teemo: A wandering Loot Teemo spawns randomly on the map. Hitting the Loot Teemo grants players gold. The team that last-hits Teemo wins the event.
- Loot Veigar: A wandering Loot Veigar spawns randomly on the map, using Dark Matter and Event Horizon while running away. Hitting the Loot Veigar grants players gold. The team that last-hits Veigar wins the event.
- Push the Cart (Classic): Escort the cart by standing near it to move it toward the nearest enemy structure to destroy it.
- Push the Cart (Attack / Defend): Race your opponents for who can blow up an enemy structure the fastest, except now both teams have a cart they can navigate!
- Prize Fight: Both teams square off in a series of rounds, paired in fights of 2v2 and 1v1
- King of the Hill: An area of the map is designated as “the hill”. Hold the position and fend off the enemy team to claim victory.\Scuttle Racing: Two scuttles charge down a track (or scuttle down, I guess). One scuttle for each team, the first scuttle to reach the finish wins for their team!
- [NEW] Protect the Soraka: Two Soraka bots enter lane, but only one can leave (… cause one team is gonna destroy the other one). Beware of all the healing and bananas!
- [NEW] DPS Check: It’s like practice mode, but you need to out practice your opponent’s practice on the same Teemo dummy.
Nexus Blitz rewards list:
- Catapult of Champions: A cannon that launches your champion anywhere on the map appears in your base for the rest of the game. Upon landing, deal damage and push away nearby enemies.
- Blessing of Blitzcrank: Allied turrets, siege minions, and super minions have the ability to Rocket Grab nearby enemies for the rest of the game.
- Poro King: The Poro King spawns to aid your team in pushing forward and sieging enemy turrets, breathing fire on enemies and healing nearby allies periodically.
- Battle Sled: Players can jump aboard a sled from their base to nearly anywhere on the map. First person in the sled is in charge of where you go…
- Guardian Angels: Each member of the team gains a one-time Guardian Angel effect, lasting 90 seconds.
- Statikk Shock: Each player gains chain lightning zaps on their basic attacks for three minutes to help mow down waves and champions.
- B.F. Shields: Each member of the team gains a hefty shield until it is broken.
- Cloud Soul: Team gets mega out-of-combat movement speed and CDR on their ultimate for three minutes.
- Ocean Soul: Restores health and mana/energy when dealing damage for three minutes.
- [NEW] Elder Dragon: You can now execute enemies under a specific health threshold for a few minutes by the force of a BIG DRAGON.
These lists we shared from the League of Legends official blog. We hope that this information will help you in the future.
Thanks for reading, Good Luck and Have Fun!
- 0 Comment
- Gaming News
- August 1, 2020