Yesterday Legend of Keepers announced new Modding & mini-Bosses Update. It has a lot of new features and improvements. So let’s have a better look at them.
The name of the new patch is 0.8.0 or Modding & mini-Bosses Update. If you own the game you can simply update it and play. In another case, you can buy it now with a -20% discount on Steam.
What to expect:
- Create a monster yourself with modding
- New mini-Boss room
- New spell room
- New hero, champion and monster
Three new monsters:
His legend is that this cute young man was abandoned in a dungeon several centuries ago. Since then, it has become not just a part of the dungeon, but has also grown together with its walls. His tenacity will give you a great advantage.
Amazing creature. Personal director’s pet. It is difficult to decapitate or pass by. She is ready to transfer all her power and rage to the dungeon travelers.
Despite its fabulous name, there is little in it from the delightful beauty of mermaids. But she is ready to work hard for the good of your dungeon!
Legend of Keepers Modding
Now you can design and hire your own monster. With 0.8.0. patch comes along a new modding feature.
Further we will post major update features as they showed up in Steam.
Major Update: 0.8.0 patch notes
- Modding is now available! Use the in-game tool to make your own monsters!
- Masters’ Promotions have been reworked! Enchantress has now access to new spells for the 2nd spell room and Slaveholder can now choose between 3 interns minibosses replacing the 3rd monster room!
- New hero class: the Monk!
- New champion: the Dwarf! Thorgrim is joining the fight 😉
- New rare monster: the Ancestral Elemental! Available only for the Enchantress.
- New speed button in the dungeon! Choose between 3 different game speed!
- The main menu background is now super badass!
- Added an animation at the end of a run or after a game over to display experience gained by the master.
- Ritual task added during year 2 for the Enchantress to learn new spells or amplify spells of the 2nd spell room.
- Interview task added during year 2 for the Slaveholder to improve the intern miniboss.
- Improved Slaveholder’s Burning Whip spell animation to allow it to be visually played on mid or back heroes.
- Masters now have access to 1 talent point at level 1, for a total of 20 at max level.
- Stunned is now considered as a Status and is no longer taken in count for gameplay mechanics implying Penalties.
- Satyre’s stats have been completely rebalanced. Base price has been reduced from 200 to 150.
- Vampire’s base Power has been reduced from 60 to 50. Power gained at level 3 has been increased from 10 to 20 accordingly.
- Gnoll will now start with her first attack and her passive. She will now gain her second attack at level 2 instead of her passive.
- Treants in the starting monsters from Enchantress talent are no longer immune to Enchanted Seed.
- Stacks of Enraged from Knight’s elite passive have been reduced from 10 to 5.
- Stacks of Slowed from Ice Wizard’s attack have been reduced from 2 to 1.
- Ice Wizard’s base Power has been reduced from 60 to 45.
- Archmage’s attack now applies Frostbite (2).
- Stacks of Ignited Shield gained by the Archmage from his passive have been increased from 1 to 2.
- Damage reflected by the Ignited Shield effect has been increased from 20% to 35%.
- Archmage’s AoE damage ratio from passive when he kills a monster has been increased from 0.3 to 0.5.
- Enchantress talent granting Flamboyant Lightning a chance to apply Burn has been increased from 10/20% to 20/40% chance.
- Hero’s Passive heal at the beginning of each turn has been removed from the available passives pool temporarily.
- Herbalist and Shaman can no longer come with healing Passives. Added the Demoralized immunity passive to their pool accordingly.
- Imahdjagan and Mamluk can longer come with Morale regeneration Passives. Added the damage increase on monsters affected by Enraged passive to their pool accordingly.
- Added the Poison immunity passive to Berserker and Knight’s pool.
- Damage and Morale increase from the Troll Beer artefact has been reduced from 15/35/55% to 15/25/35%.
- Fountain of Youth heal has been reduced from 30% to 20%.
- Blood and Tears gained from heroes during 2nd year have been reduced by ~30%.
- Fixed all the additional room issues.
- Fixed an issue where the Druidess champion was using her passive even when Stunned.
- Fixed an issue where the Troll Beer artefact was not increasing Morale correctly.
- Fixed an issue where monsters killed by Ignited Shield after a melee attack were changing the monsters position on the screen for the next group of monsters and were not correctly showing their death animation.
- Fixed an issue where the Enchantress talent increasing Treants Life bonus was not applied correctly.
- Fixed an issue where monsters and traps tooltips were not showing correctly on the room minimap.
- Fixed an issue where the Ring of Wrath artefact was applying to the Goblin’s Drummer team buff attack.
- Fixed an issue with the Siege task when the player had only a few traps or none available. The trap duplication issue is resolved as well with this fix.
- Fixed an issue where the game was saved when going back to the main menu during a task, allowing players to abuse it during their runs.
- Fixed an issue with monsters displayed in the Black Market task that were incorrectly going out of the parchment scroll.
- Fixed an issue where Treants had a price of 0 in the Black Market.
- Fixed an issue where tasks couldn’t be clicked when switching language on the Schedule scene.
- Fixed an issue where Sacred Altar and Fountain of Youth room icons were inverted.
- Fixed an issue where effects in talents tooltips were not loaded with the correct amount of stacks when talent was upgraded.
- Texts in tooltips are now correctly refreshed in Dungeon when changing language.
- Many typos fixed.
As you can see there are a lot of new stuff in Legend of Keepers waiting for you!
- 0 Comment
- Gaming News
- May 19, 2020