The last wave of testing WoW TBC Classic is all about Karazhan Raid. Players who participate in beta testing of World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Classic have had access to Karazhan Raid since 13th April 2021. Today we will tell you when it closes.
Blizzard has decided to postpone the closing of Karazhan Raid until 2:00 p.m. PDT on April 14th. So players still have some hours left to participate in the raid and leave their feedback on the forum to help Blizzard make TBC classic better.
Meanwhile, after the first period of testing, they’ve decided to leave Badge of Justice and the following things that come along with it.
- All class templates should now have relevant gear for each spec. While some of this gear is not perfectly optimized, we intend to test with gear that a relatively new level 70 player should be able to obtain before venturing into Karazhan.
- Flaskataur is present, and:
- Sells reagents, consumables, and some specific gear items.
- Teaches professions.
- Grants Outland reputations which you can use to additionally obtain and test reputation items from reputation vendors all around Outland.
- Mrs. Flaskataur is present and:
- Sells gems and enchants.
- Nexus Lord Donjon Rade Jr. is present and provides teleports to Karazhan. Other raids will be available when their raid testing periods begin.
Next raid testing will begging shortly after Karazhan closes. We will let you know more.
- 0 Comment
- Gaming News
- April 14, 2021