Torghast, Tower of the Damned is a new massive gameplay feature coming to World of Warcraft in Shadowlands expansion. You can read everything about it here. As for this post, here you will learn more about Torghast Torments.
There are several difficulties in Torghast and Twisting Corridors with unlimited floors to complete. As you proceed you will get buffs and debuffs. As you reach higher levels you start stacking debuffs that will make your progress in Torghast more difficult.
Torghast Torments of the Tower
Seasonal Affixes for Torghast are called Torments of the Tower. These stacking debuffs are based on the floor types you have encountered.
Currently the list of these Torments is the following:
- Torment: Breath of Coldheart — The empowering breath of the Coldheart Interstitia increases enemy maximum health by 5%. This effect stacks.
- Torment: Eye of Skoldus: — Skoldus’ Eye is upon the target, calling forth Mawsworn Seekers every 40 seconds while the target is not in combat. These minions have 10% increased health. This effect stacks.
- Torment: Fracturing Forces — The Fracture Chambers seek out new prey, calling forth a Mawsworn Shadestalker every 30 seconds while the target is not in combat. These minions have 10% increased health. This effect stacks.
- Torment: Might of the Upper Reaches — The might of the Upper Reaches increases enemy Physical damage done by 3%. This effect stacks.
- Torment: Mort’regar’s Echoes — Remnants of Mor’tregar increase enemy Magic damage done by 3%. This effect stacks.
- Torment: Soulforge Heat — Oppressive heat from the Soulforges inflicts 1% of the target’s maximum health in Fire damage every 5 seconds. This effect stacks.
If any more torments will be added into the game we will add them into this list. You can read all articles related to World of Warcraft via the link below.
- 0 Comment
- October 26, 2020