All classical addons in World of Warcraft are deeply oriented on farming reputation with different factions to open access to more advanced rewards or content. So if you want to play TBC classic effectively you will need to know what factions are required to gain a reputation with. In this post, you will learn how to farm reputation with The Aldor faction.
The Aldor are one of the Shattrath City factions you are able to align yourself with. The Aldor are a faction of draenei priests who are based in Shattrath City, Terokkar Forest. They revere the Naaru and are allied with The Sha’tar in their battle against Illidan Stormrage. The Aldor are opposed to The Scryers. Players will be given the option to ally with either the Aldor or the Scryers.
Aligning yourself with The Aldor will automatically make you Unfriendly towards The Scryers! In addition to this, all reputation gains with The Aldor will result in a 10% greater reputation loss with The Scryers.
The Aldor Reputation Rewards
Every reputation in WoW TBC Classic is worth farming as every faction gives special rewards for becoming Revered or Exalted with them. Below you can see the table with standings explanations.
Points to Level Up
The highest level with sweet rewards (mounts, tabards, epic items)
This level is required to get access to TBC dungeons.
10% discount on items from their vendors.
Starting standing for factions of allied cities.
Starting standing for general factions.
Unable to buy, sell or interact with members.
Kill on sight.
Kill on sight. Enemy city and PvP factions are set to this permanently.
Quartermaster Endarin and Inscriber Saalyn can both be found in the Aldor Bank in Shattrath City. Quartermaster Endarin sells a variety of profession patterns and plans as well as gear. Inscriber Saalyn sells gear enchants and only accepts Holy Dust in payment. Holy Dust is acquired by turning in Fel Armaments.
Friendly reputation level rewards. Quartermaster Endarin:
- Plans: Flamebane Bracers
- Pattern: Flameheart Bracers
- Design: Gleaming Golden Draenite
At Honored reputation level. Quartermaster Endarin:
- Design: Royal Shadow Draenite
- Pattern: Blastguard Belt
- Pattern: Flameheart Gloves
- Pattern: Flamescale Belt
- Pattern: Silver Spellthread
- Plans: Flamebane Gloves
- Inscription of Discipline
- Inscription of Faith
- Inscription of Vengeance
- Inscription of Warding
At Revered level. Quartermaster Endarin:
- Design: Pendant of Shadow’s End
- Pattern: Blastguard Boots
- Pattern: Flamescale Boots
- Pattern: Vindicator’s Armor Kit
- Plans: Flamebane Breastplate
- Auchenai Staff
- Lightwarden’s Band
- Vindicator’s Hauberk
And at Exalted reputation level with The Aldor faction you unlock from Quartermaster Endarin:
- Aldor Tabard
- Pattern: Blastguard Pants
- Pattern: Flameheart Vest
- Pattern: Flamescale Leggings
- Pattern: Golden Spellthread
- Plans: Flamebane Helm
- Medallion of the Lightbearer
- Vindicator’s Brand
- Greater Inscription of Discipline
- Greater Inscription of Faith
- Greater Inscription of Vengeance
- Greater Inscription of Warding
How to gain reputation with The Aldor faction?
Reputation with the Aldor is earned through completing quests, and collecting Mark of Kil’jaeden, Mark of Sargeras, and Fel Armament for turn in.
After completing Allegiance to the Aldor, players will begin their Aldor reputation grind at Neutral. There are some exceptions to this rule:
- Draenei characters will start at Friendly after aligning themselves with the Aldor.
- Blood Elf characters will start at Unfriendly after aligning themselves with the Aldor.
This does not mean that Blood Elf characters cannot become members of The Aldor, but they will have a slightly harder time getting to Honored with them.
Unlock The Aldor Reputation
- Pick up and complete quest City of Light from Khadgar
- Pick up and complete quest Allegiance to the Aldor from Khadgar
Neutral to Honored
Honored to Exalted
- Turn in Mark of Sargeras to Adyen the Lightwarden
- Turn in Fel Armament to Ishanah
- Complete all offered quests
Exalted to Neutral (Reputation loss)
- Reputation gains with the Aldor correspond to a 10% greater loss of reputation with the Scryers. Most reputation gains with the Aldor will also grant 50% of the reputation gained toward standing with the Sha’tar.
- There are additional quest chains available in both Netherstorm and Shadowmoon Valley.
- For greatest efficiency save non-repeatable quests until after reaching Honored.
- If Kurenai or The Mag’har reputation is needed, focus on killing Kil’sorrow cult members. They will drop Mark of Kil’jaeden and Mark of Sargeras. Killing these mobs grants Kuranai or Mag’har reputation.
- If the player wishes to switch allegiance to The Scryers, Dreadfang Venom Sac can be collected and turned in to Sha’nir to gain reputation with the Scryers and lose standing with the Aldor. Once Neutral standing has been achieved, the player may switch allegiance.
Above you can see the how path that will help you gain reputation with The Aldor faction.
- 0 Comment
- May 21, 2021